You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Ikariam.org. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 17th 2009, 7:58am

Banned

If i create accounts one in My and another in Ny.
Will i get banned?
Tactical Nuclear Penguin
Once a penguin, always a penguin

Ika.org
Omega - TNP - Nuclear Penguin (Founder & Leader)

Board Moderator for Game Discussion & Kappa

Retired... Game Operator

Monday, August 17th 2009, 8:09am

Nope. But you will if you have 2 accounts on the same server.

Monday, August 17th 2009, 8:11am

So it doesn`t matter if i`m playing like in 3-4 worlds on the same IP?
Tactical Nuclear Penguin
Once a penguin, always a penguin

Ika.org
Omega - TNP - Nuclear Penguin (Founder & Leader)

Board Moderator for Game Discussion & Kappa

Retired... Game Operator

iotsak

Summer is Here!...and will be gone for some time.

Monday, August 17th 2009, 9:13am

Hi.
You can play on every server in every country, but with only one account per person on the same IP.
... and you won't sleep for 365 days a year :D

Monday, August 17th 2009, 3:10pm

Banned

What if some one gave you his account with out telling the GO and you only got like 1 hour to change the email is that possible. Wel it posible but when your cap runs out then its dificult. Its just not right

Prophet of bro-gun. Proudly a member of War(We Come In Peace)

iotsak

Monday, August 17th 2009, 4:44pm

RE: Banned

What if some one gave you his account with out telling the GO and you only got like 1 hour to change the email is that possible. Wel it posible but when your cap runs out then its dificult. Its just not right
:huh: Everything's possible ... but why risk the chance of being caught? It takes 5 minutes for that other person to open a ticket, and to ask for an exchange/giving of an account. We don't ask for an essay, just a few lines.

Monday, August 17th 2009, 4:52pm

But some one gave me their profile and we both didnt now about this GOs so i was playing on it about to change his email to mine then bang i get banned for account sharing. One more thing i want training to become one GO how do i get it im realy al my life wanted to become 1. It looks inspiring thankz

iotsak

Monday, August 17th 2009, 5:04pm

:)
it's good to know that the GO job is inspiring for you ...

Well, I guess the first thing to do is read the rules, and understand them. Ask questions here (can be silly questions, but who cares, we are here to help), and also to read a lot of the other posts in this forum.

Monday, August 17th 2009, 5:10pm

Thanking you

Well thank you for this in formation and can a GO unbann accounts. I already start to read it and it is long

Monday, August 17th 2009, 6:11pm

Hi.
You can play on every server in every country, but with only one account per person on the same IP.
... and you won't sleep for 365 days a year :D

This is Not true. You have to be able to speak the language of the server or a GO may ban you.

Monday, August 17th 2009, 6:16pm

Confused

Monday, August 17th 2009, 6:16pm

iotsak is correct, you can play in any server on any country. Just make sure you abide by the rules there.

That doesn't prevent you playing though.

Monday, August 17th 2009, 6:19pm

Language

So every server has a language

Monday, August 17th 2009, 6:21pm

.org is english
.de is german
.fr is french
.ph is philipines (sp?)
.ar is arabic

etc...

There arn't really that many languages Ikariam doesn't cover. If you go to the portal www.ikariam.org you see flags for all the different country there is a localised version for.

Monday, August 17th 2009, 6:25pm

iotsak is correct, you can play in any server on any country. Just make sure you abide by the rules there.

That doesn't prevent you playing though.

.org is english
.de is german
.fr is french
.ph is philipines (sp?)
.ar is arabic

etc...

There arn't really that many languages Ikariam doesn't cover. If you go to the portal www.ikariam.org you see flags for all the different country there is a localised version for.

As you obviously missed my post, you cannot play on the Arabic server unless you speak Arabic.
You cannot play on the french server unless you speak French

You cannot play on a server unless you speak the language and I doubt you speak every language that Ikariam has.

Monday, August 17th 2009, 6:27pm

[...]
.ar is arabic

The Argentinians are in for a shock, then!

Monday, August 17th 2009, 6:30pm

As you obviously missed my post, you cannot play on the Arabic server unless you speak Arabic.
You cannot play on the french server unless you speak French

You cannot play on a server unless you speak the language and I doubt you speak every language that Ikariam has.

You can play.... you can't use any language other than the permitted language whilst playing, but that is not a block on you playing. There is a difference.

Monday, August 17th 2009, 6:31pm

[...]
.ar is arabic

The Argentinians are in for a shock, then!

I trusted BlueFusion more than you but I have faith in you now....Had to check myself though !!! :lol:

Anyway, I suggest if you want to play on another server, try .com

P.S If the above offends (or trolls) BF, please PM me and I will edit it but I feel it is within all the board rules

Monday, August 17th 2009, 6:37pm

Languages

So instead of going to ikariam.org. You would go to ikariam.ar something like that

iotsak

Monday, August 17th 2009, 6:54pm

I said that everybody can play in any server as long as he/she has only ONE account per server.

Simple as that.

I know I can PLAY in an arabian server because all mortars look the same, all rams look the same.
Then again, let's be logical about this.
I won't play in an arabian server if I don't speak the language, because if somebody post me a mail in my account, and I can't even read it ... well, I might feel stupid!

I play in ikariam.org and in ikariam.fr because I speak well in the 2 languages.