Ikariam EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

DarkLord of ICE vs PHOENIX (PHX)

DarkLord of ICE

WeGiveYou (-PH) vs Z Eternal Ally (TEA)

Tesco

Change Military Future and Seafaring Future

iotsak

Pinned Cinetheatre Reports

• Oracle from Canada
  • iotsak

iotsak

Male (133) Vs Female (110)

Antikythera

Recent Activities

• DarkLord of ICE -

Replied to the thread War DarkLord of ICE vs PHOENIX (PHX).

Well that was a shambolic display from PHX PHX killed 3 of my ram ships overnight, and a flame ship in a fight this morning, I killed 5 of their ram ships. (Hidden Content) I also looted 14804 res, so 148 points Then in a silly attempt to drive me off…
  • Tesco -

Replied to the thread War WeGiveYou (-PH) vs Z Eternal Ally (TEA).

Quote from Nomore: “Quote from Deizel: “so u are counting damage ? ” yes, so how do you think who will win this war? every war has a winner. ” Wasn't in the terms of war and has been 3 days
  • iotsak -

Replied to the thread Change Military Future and Seafaring Future.

"to increase the speed of ships.... This will be cumulative with all other speed increases." I take that you mean cargo ships too? That means buying military units and battle ships, and transporting millions of gold via the black market even faster? and…
  • Nomore -

Quote from Deizel: “so u are counting damage ? ” yes, so how do you think who will win this war? every war has a winner.
  • iotsak -

Replied to the thread Bugs Cinetheatre Reports.

Thank you. But, when you clicked on the 'arrow button' (bottom left), does it give you a bonus anyway, even if the video does not start?
  • Antikythera -

Replied to the thread Male (133) Vs Female (110).

• Deizel -

• Nomore -

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)
  • Nomore -

Quote from Deizel: “Quote from DarkLord of ICE: “Quote from Deizel: “Quote from Nomore: “I Nomore, Leader of WeGiveYou (-PH) will declare war on Z Eternal Ally (TEA) The war will start Exacty June 25, 2017 12:00 Ikariam Time, We will not attack…
  • shadow demon -

dizel wanted the war. That is all. If he put priest. End of war. So simple but complicated people likes complicated things. Bahaha. Mema.