Ikariam EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned voting Sotw #20

nemenku

Ballon fight

IBlackRose

New server HADES

Draxo

Need some info related to sea battles

Male (133) Vs Female (120)

nemenku

Recent Activities

• nemenku -

Replied to the thread Vote SoTW voting Sotw #20.

• IBlackRose -

Replied to the thread Ballon fight.

Well, when I first decided to play navy, I looked for some guides, On one of the most popular navy guide,(here) it says that after 6 rounds send new wave of tenders into battlefield. Then I asked around and some people on my server said the same thing,…
  • Quartz -

Tenders stop healing after a while? Do tell.
  • Draxo -

Replied to the thread New server HADES.

Well, here is an explanation with some formulas: ikariam.wikia.com/wiki/Speed Speed factor for each kind of ship we can see in game's help section (Ships).
  • IBlackRose -

Also you need to add fresh tenders into battle after some time. Because they won't heal anymore. So you gotta refresh them. Not sure if its still like this but porbably it is. I've been away from the game for a while.
  • IBlackRose -

Posted the thread Need some info related to sea battles.

Thread
    Hello guys, I was wondering if there is a spreatsheet or picture or guide that shows you how many speeds you need in order to last lets say at least 10 rounds in a battle. I've been away from this game for awhile, I remember all the land battle tactics…
  • Reaper -

• nemenku -

Replied to the thread Male (133) Vs Female (120).

• Antikythera -

• Atina -

Posted the thread Vote SoTW voting Sotw #20.

Thread
    Number 1 image.png Number 2 image.jpg Number 3 image.png Voting will start now smile.png and will last till Sunday (26th November) again till 20:00 (in-game time) Competition sotw #20