Ikariam EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Wall Strength (2) - Greater Increase in Health & Armour

Abeged

TMM VS NF HOF #27

Themohcuh

NF vs TMM

Legends

Staff (50) vs. Spammers (73)

Kikoguns

Excluded bonuses

cinnamon424

Recent Activities

• Abeged -

Replied to the thread Wall Strength (2) - Greater Increase in Health & Armour.

I agree that it makes thematical sence. However if you reward size in such a direct way, you are quite directly making the difference between paying users and non-paying users larger, which is a poor design philosophy for any competetive…
  • Themohcuh -

Replied to the thread HoF TMM VS NF HOF #27.

Nice fight, but how did you manage to kill that amout of fleet without the enemy having tenders or an active Ares? I cant see that he have called back his fleet. So it looks a bit buggy for me, would be nice if you could explain it to me :) Edit: And how…
  • Legends -

Replied to the thread Alliance CR NF vs TMM.

korak, just trash. Kid got caught hiding in a non allied town twice then deletes his army +7k deleted of GS, not to mention he deleted most of his navy after Jeremy caught him the day before. Just sad. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden…
  • Yrael -

Replied to the thread Wall Strength (2) - Greater Increase in Health & Armour.

Ok, although I don think that the attacker should (with a sufficient level wall of 30+) take more damage to his units, and with a level 40+ wall, take significantly more damage (whilst the wall is standing). Fair enough if you disagree, I just like the…
  • Kikoguns -

Replied to the thread Staff (50) vs. Spammers (73).

• cinnamon424 -

Replied to the thread Discussion Excluded bonuses.

Quote from Draxo: “There are 2 different things: special discounts (Happy Hour and discounted items) and special events (faster ships, additional production bonus and so on). ” Thank you very much for the explanation!
  • syp2 -

Replied to the thread War Declartion of War between Healthy (-_-) and For Fun Only (FFO) - (CR Thread).

u snooze, u lose i guess... of well at least i got back the 1 tenth of it :P (Hidden Content)
  • Antikythera -

Replied to the thread Inventory helps.

You can collect them on achievements or you can buy them with ambrosia or some of them with gold.
  • Antikythera -

Replied to the thread Male (133) Vs Female (126).

• Antikythera -

Replied to the thread Staff (50) vs. Spammers (73).