Ikariam EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

GREAT KINGS (GKS) WAR REPORTS

bytehead

Who ever post last wins!

nemenku

Male (133) Vs Female (121)

nemenku

Pinned Friend Invitations

ChulozN

Morailty of Multies?

Tesco

Recent Activities

• bytehead -

Replied to the thread Alliance CR GREAT KINGS (GKS) WAR REPORTS.

this is interesting. from war topic now we end up in cheating topic? haha hope to see more CR's from you guys. by the way, i like that 500k reso from your warehouses :) thats really tempting to begin with.
  • nemenku -

Replied to the thread Male (133) Vs Female (121).

• Antikythera -

Replied to the thread Male (133) Vs Female (121).

• Tesco -

Replied to the thread Morailty of Multies?.

Quote from Draxo: “Ikariam is a strategy game, and espionage is a part of strategy - I can't see nothing wrong here. It's not a problem only with multis (which isn't great for the game, I have to agree), because before multi accounts there were 2…
  • Morality -

Replied to the thread Morailty of Multies?.

Ikariam is a strategy game. But is this really an intended mechanic of the game? Using fake accounts to ruin other alliances? There is no risk in this strategy and it is very difficult to figure out. Espionage is a part of the game and i agree that it…
  • Atina -

Replied to the thread Who ever post last wins!.

• Chief Slapaho -

Posted the thread War SLAPAHO SQUAD vs UN.

Thread
    War has been declared by the Slapaho Squad on UN Reason for war is that their General Romanin continues to attack and pillage our smaller players despite many warnings. This is unacceptable and we wont tolerate it anymore. We had at first decided not to…