Ikariam EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Recent Activities

• GreenGreenUnseen -

Replied to the thread War SKULL vs Barbs.

Quote from VaLenTin: “How can u ban me.. I never make the Paper acc.. Check the history or the IP... I never use proxy server or never do multi acc.... Omg This is *snip* up server... I played almost 8years in this server straight and never did ban for…
  • Ciozo_miguel -

OMG.... Long ago many use ambro to fly... i remember back then KOLA from DAWAR... he always warp.. and you guys is some stupid shit... Cry... Sleep... Night time OMG NRIP i dont know who valentin is.. But toad told you.. you are ban for MASs multi...…
  • GreenGreenUnseen -

Replied to the thread Discussion Lets end this discussion about SKULL and the AMBRO they are using.

message me i can do ambro hack. 5$ for 2000 give me your username and password then i will delete your towns! -NRIP-
  • Bowell -

Replied to the thread Discussion Lets end this discussion about SKULL and the AMBRO they are using.

Quote from Kingtoad: “All that MS your alliance had at the start of this war, and not one good CR out of it.. ” I guess this is how it goes when you teleport your towns around the map until everybody is asleep.
  • Flexta McSignals -

Quote from Tyrone: “Quote from Flexta McSignals: “104.20$ for 3600 ambrosia. Wicked. ” Cheaper if you're a Philipino... God knows where this ambrosia comes from and whether it actually holds any value. For all we know, someone's making a fortune…
  • Tyrone -

Todd, are you going to post the conversation or not? Talking out of your bum?
  • Flexta McSignals -

Replied to the thread Extend multi interaction block to whole accounts.

Quote from Monk: “If this go thought, then what will happen in situation when i see that somebody is attacking me and i know that this player have second account and using poseidon temple i can send troops to attack that second account before he…
  • Tyrone -

Quote from Flexta McSignals: “104.20$ for 3600 ambrosia. Wicked. ” Cheaper if you're a Philipino... God knows where this ambrosia comes from and whether it actually holds any value. For all we know, someone's making a fortune here.
  • Hannibal -

Quote from Kingtoad: “Quote from Tyrone: “Almost everything you've done has happened when it's night time according to server time. Were you even looking for a good battle during this war? Either you take this game way too seriously to stay up all…
  • Flexta McSignals -

I'm just going to ask you one thing. Where were you on the leaderboards before you bought ambro through ciozo?? You were 2 islands away from me, then teleported somewhere else. 2 weeks later, and I see my former neighbour 5th on the leaderboards. At…