Ikariam EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Hello Players:

Today 5th December 2018, version 7.10.0 will be rolled out.

It contains:

Community Feature 1 more building slot has been added

Bug fix: An issue was fixed where a barbarian army would sometimes return during an ongoing fight in an already defeated barbarian village.

Please note: It will be rolled out to DE around 10:00 CET. If nothing breaks there it will be rolled out to the rest of the world around 13:00 CET.

Enjoy

You Ikariam Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Who ever post last wins!

Kaleg Nar

Two Replies Wins

Kaleg Nar

Male (145) Vs Female (153)

Kaleg Nar

Discussion: Christmas Contest 2018

Stevo

Combat Reports: DU30 vs HUN

R a f i Q

Recent Activities

• Kaleg Nar -

Replied to the thread Who ever post last wins!.

Quote from Helen357: “way more realistic than centaurs. lol ” It's quite interesting to read people discussing how centaur biology could work. It taught me that older centaurs have chronic back pain. Quote from Helen357: “y fantasies are usually…
  • Kaleg Nar -

Replied to the thread Two Replies Wins.

Quote from Helen357: “crocks ” I'm also giving you spellcheck...
  • Kaleg Nar -

Replied to the thread Male (145) Vs Female (153).

• Helen357 -

Replied to the thread Male (145) Vs Female (153).

• Helen357 -

ooooh a math problem solving robot! I will have the envy of all my classmates! mwhahahaha I love it! hmmm now I have to come up with a really really good gift in return.......I can't just give you crocks anymore....
  • Helen357 -

Replied to the thread Who ever post last wins!.

I think you have an amazing capacity to create...and often what we create mirrors that which is within us. When I am sad...I see things a certain way and all seems lost and hopeless. When I am happy, anything is possible, nothing that cannot be…
  • Stevo -

Replied to the thread Discussion: Christmas Contest 2018.

Quick clarification please ,Does question 1 from the 10th need 1 reply with 7 points or 7 replies thanks
  • R a f i Q -

Replied to the thread War Combat Reports: DU30 vs HUN.

• Kaleg Nar -

Well, for my fantasy gift to you I suppose I'll get you a robot that does your math problems. And don't worry, it'll have some chip that disallows it from just taking your job.
  • beldors -

Replied to the thread War Combat Reports: DU30 vs HUN.

Falling asleep. no gold. Resigned hopz. No forge. But still glory. :rofl: Small contribution. :evilgrin: (Hidden Content)