Ikariam EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Hello Players:

Today 5th December 2018, version 7.10.0 will be rolled out.

It contains:

Community Feature 1 more building slot has been added

Bug fix: An issue was fixed where a barbarian army would sometimes return during an ongoing fight in an already defeated barbarian village.

Please note: It will be rolled out to DE around 10:00 CET. If nothing breaks there it will be rolled out to the rest of the world around 13:00 CET.

Enjoy

You Ikariam Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Battles

Chochosan

Male (145) Vs Female (153)

Kaleg Nar

ICE Combat Reports

flames

New building slot!

TBBDV

ROYAL RUMBLE PROPOSAL

TBBDV

Recent Activities

• Chochosan -

Replied to the thread Individual CR Battles.

• Kaleg Nar -

Replied to the thread Male (145) Vs Female (153).

• flames -

Replied to the thread Alliance CR ICE Combat Reports.

pretty good not a bad rate at all up there! dont invade me and expect comfortable lodging and no parting gift. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden…
  • TBBDV -

Replied to the thread New building slot!.

WOW …ok few years ago GAMEFORGE put an extra spot for depot OFC and finally now one more spot..its amazing,...I woke up and cuz I was with my ikariam app I didn't noticed it I always check my emails and I read a message saying for an extra spot ..I…
  • Antikythera -

• iots -

• TBBDV -

Replied to the thread Discussion ROYAL RUMBLE PROPOSAL.

Hey desvic whats up ??? :thumbsup: well I always wanted (me personally to participate in a royal rumble war ) however my friend at 1/1/2019 the first day of the year ,people usually are celebrating they are drunk clubbing and dancing, being with the loved ones…
  • Antikythera -

• DarkLord of ICE -

Replied to the thread Alliance CR ICE Combat Reports.

Not much from me, I'm still busy summoning my warriors back from the grave after the weekend. Still, this gave me some amusement (Hidden Content)
  • DarkLord of ICE -

Replied to the thread Alliance CR GREAT KİNGS (GKS) COMBAT REPORTS.

Quote from Ragnar: “(Hidden Content) ” I do believe you're forgetting to post quite a few reports, from what Khan tells me you lot got your fleets wrecked last night ;)