Ikariam EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

NORTH vs WOLF sea battle HoF

chym

UCH vs The World Last Minute details

Pepi

the word association game

nemenku

Male (141) Vs Female (153)

nemenku

Staff (58) vs. Spammers (78)

Helen357

Recent Activities

• chym -

Replied to the thread HoF NORTH vs WOLF sea battle HoF.

Why should I tell my son/grandson about an dying game? Or you want become one of them? Sorry, they are fully developed and walking with 2 leg but I am kind enough to adopt one. :thumbup: P/s: don't rage it's bad for your health. :love:
  • Pepi -

Replied to the thread Discussion UCH vs The World Last Minute details.

We've decided to settle it with damages as the way to settle the winner. :) 0x loot 1x land 2x navy
  • -I_R- -

Yeah it is panaroia cuz i counted an imaginary enemy named north :)))) We shouldnt even count u :) it was my mistake :) U dont have even a fox's courage so u r lower than what i analogized We can start a fight when u say somewhere to our troops meet... Say…
  • nemenku -

Replied to the thread the word association game.

• nemenku -

Replied to the thread Male (141) Vs Female (153).

• chym -

Quote from JaY: “Quote from chym: “4. Loot is never a problem when there are enough inactive towns to farm (so i don't think you guys will put it in as a win condition anw) ” Oh you seem to have misspelt "WOLF" towns to farm. Man, Chym your better…
  • JaY -

Quote from chym: “4. Loot is never a problem when there are enough inactive towns to farm (so i don't think you guys will put it in as a win condition anw) ” Oh you seem to have misspelt "WOLF" towns to farm. Man, Chym your better then that.
  • chym -

Quote from sultanvon: “Quote from Pepi: “Question to all alliances joining the war, About damages, do you want to count damages individually per alliance, or just as a whole? :) How do you want to calculate damages when multiple alliances are involved…
  • chym -

Ok Im done talking to you with your paranoia. p/s: don't try to become an animal when you are a human. Not really good you know :) Or you can use your nose to find my towns.
  • sultanvon -

Quote from Pepi: “Question to all alliances joining the war, About damages, do you want to count damages individually per alliance, or just as a whole? :) How do you want to calculate damages when multiple alliances are involved in the CR? That would…