Ikariam EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Game Site Insecure?

Male (141) Vs Female (153)

kirby k2

-I- VS Drow DOW

Dark_Tyrant

Oh Happy Day!

Barbarian Towns

Recent Activities

• Wyr3d -

Posted the thread Ikariam Plus (Ambrosia) Game Site Insecure?.

Thread
    Is this a recent issue? I'm pretty sure that Ikariam is normally a secured site, after all, the board is. But this morning, when I logged in there's a circular been sent asking to re-confirm email addresses, and as I was abut to do so, I noticed the
  • kirby k2 -

Replied to the thread Male (141) Vs Female (153).

• Dark_Tyrant -

Replied to the thread War -I- VS Drow DOW.

DRoW is very active in war and it brings color and fun on this game. Good luck to everyone.
  • DsN -

Replied to the thread War -I- VS Drow DOW.

Quote from Legendarynoodle: “it's funny that your guys pillage my account that is banned and then count that points to win the war, poor tactic but smart...Then that you merge with Dark also to get even more members! ” It's funny that u and ur…
  • -Hera- -

Posted the thread Happy Day Oh Happy Day!.

Thread
    IK_HH_20.jpg Greetings! You will secure a bonus of 20 percent when you purchase Ambrosia on the 20th of October 2018, from 00:00 to 23:59 (Server time). So, don't miss this opportunity! Your Ikariam Team.
  • IBlackRose -

Posted the thread Barbarian Towns.

Thread
    Hello, I used to have some ikariam data collection that was about barbarians. The info was about how many troops are needed for each barbarian stage. Best amount to spend less gold but win without many losses. There was a file like this but I cannot find…
  • nemenku -

Replied to the thread Male (141) Vs Female (153).

• Kaleg Nar -

Replied to the thread Corrupt a wish.

Wish granted. You get kicked out of college, freeing up time. I wish it was easier to wake up.
  • Ratna -

Replied to the thread A-Z Song Name Game!.

Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do youtube.com/watch?v=eVVaqFDG6Fo
  • Kaleg Nar -

Replied to the thread Two Replies Wins.