Ikariam EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Male (133) Vs Female (113)

Antikythera

random cr, damage win D:

boxerbox

Retired Extremely Dangerous [RED] vs. KingVietNam [-VN-]

Benjamenx

Pinned Looking for a Cultural Exchange? Check here.

Darkfired21

Naval defence building

Kaleg Nar

Recent Activities

• Antikythera -

Replied to the thread Male (133) Vs Female (113).

• boxerbox -

Replied to the thread Individual CR random cr, damage win D:.

noone vs Smaug (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)
  • Benjamenx -

Replied to the thread War Retired Extremely Dangerous [RED] vs. KingVietNam [-VN-].

That should be interesting! if all the mighty RED's come in to play(including Mike and ARES) - my best bet is that VN will practically get crushed in just one day maximum. I'm not insulting anyone here. it's just a remark based from the experience I…
  • nemenku -

Replied to the thread Male (133) Vs Female (113).

• DarkLord of ICE -

Replied to the thread War Retired Extremely Dangerous [RED] vs. KingVietNam [-VN-].

Quote from .Kronos.: “We should let both sides build their armies and navies. I know you are itching to spill blood but I'm sure you can find more experiments on some other island. ” That's fine, I just wanted that in writing. I have plenty of other…
  • .Kronos. -

We should let both sides build their armies and navies. I know you are itching to spill blood but I'm sure you can find more experiments on some other island.
  • Darkfired21 -

Replied to the thread Discussion Looking for a Cultural Exchange? Check here..

• DarkLord of ICE -

Quote from .Kronos.: “ - There seems to be no slaking DarkLord's thirst for blood, hopefully this keeps him from his "experiments." He says those bodies were already there, but we don't believe him. ” Ha ha too true ;) I assume that until Wednesday…
  • .Kronos. -

Posted the thread War Retired Extremely Dangerous [RED] vs. KingVietNam [-VN-].

Thread
    Retired Extremely Dangerous [RED] has officially declared war against KingVietNam [-VN-] starting Wednesday August 23rd till Wednesday August 30th. Reasons for war: - Things have gotten too quiet as of late resulting in some out of shape armies. - VN…
  • Kaleg Nar -

Replied to the thread Naval defence building.

A few issues I notice about this from a technical standpoint. 1: You can't designate the fortress to only be destroyed by ranged units unless you give it the armor to withstand hits from Steam Rams, in which case only the first strike would be able to…