Ikariam EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

hatva

Pinned [ALPHA] Looking for a Cultural Exchange? Check here FIRST!

antoniss

Male (133) Vs Female (121)

Antikythera

Bots

Kirito-kun

GREAT KINGS (GKS) WAR REPORTS

bytehead

Recent Activities

• Dominion(DMn) -

Posted the thread War hatva.

Thread
    (Hidden Content)
  • antoniss -

Replied to the thread Discussion [ALPHA] Looking for a Cultural Exchange? Check here FIRST!.

• Antikythera -

Replied to the thread Male (133) Vs Female (121).

• nemenku -

Replied to the thread Male (133) Vs Female (121).

• Kirito-kun -

Replied to the thread Bots.

I will say, in defence of the mods, on the semi new server gaia they did ban I believe 2 of the top 10 permamently for what I assume to be multi-account abuse. Accounts created for the sole purpose of being raided in piracy is illegal, but for donating…
  • Tesco -

The fact that it took 4 days to get a reply is a joke. the only thing i see the SGOs and GOs doing is replying to last comment wins threads or *snip* threads. sorry but if youre going to be someone looking after the game look after the game. bored of…
  • Tesco -

new version of pushing rule seen no evidence of this being put into play. yet its been a while since this has been a thing. so no i dont think SGOs or GOs care about it
  • Tesco -

Quote from Draxo: “Yes, there are admins and game operators who still do care about the game. However there is one thing you should always keep in mind: even if you and we all are almost sure they are illegal multi we can't do anything without proofs.…
  • Draxo -

Yes, there are admins and game operators who still do care about the game. However there is one thing you should always keep in mind: even if you and we all are almost sure they are illegal multi we can't do anything without proofs. And please - don't…
  • bytehead -

Replied to the thread Alliance CR GREAT KINGS (GKS) WAR REPORTS.

although GKS wins the battle by result. but the damage points favors on DVE side. if this is an office war, GKS is loosing here not to mention other BR's with drastic damage points gap. well played DVE :D Quote from KRAL LODOS: “(Hidden…