Ikariam EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Dear Players

a new round of new servers is incoming.

On Ikariam.uk, starting date is: Monday, 20th of November 2017

This time everyone will get some! Fun for everyone
    The new servers Hades will have, like last time, special settings. This time it's going to be 50% faster tradeships.

Note: due to the special nature of these servers they, like the last time, will be excluded from any events that add special bonuses.

Enjoy!

Your Ikariam Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Deeds of the DarkLord of ICE

DarkLord of ICE

Pinned Voting Sotm #6

Antikythera

Pinned [ALPHA] Looking for a Cultural Exchange? Check here FIRST!

NK1477

Timings

One

New server HADES

TheDarhkOne

Recent Activities

• DarkLord of ICE -

Replied to the thread Individual CR Deeds of the DarkLord of ICE.

...And this is what happens when I get raided in piracy: (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) I don't take kindly to that
  • Antikythera -

Replied to the thread Voting Sotm #6.

• NK1477 -

Replied to the thread Discussion [ALPHA] Looking for a Cultural Exchange? Check here FIRST!.

• Atina -

Posted the thread Voting Sotm #6.

Thread
    Number 1 image.jpg Number 2 image.gif
    Number 3 Artist number 3 did not sent work ;( Voting will start now smile.png and will last till Sunday (19th November) again till 20:00 (in-game time)[ competition sotm #6
  • One -

Replied to the thread Timings.

Seriously need an answer on this as in 4 hours he will come back I need to know what timings I'm doing. I literally gave this guy 13k loot so it gave him a 30 min loading time so I could time my attack. and then boom screwed over by another ikariam bug.
  • One -

Posted the thread Timings.

Thread
    Hi I'm playing on the server Gaia. ive had a couple of attacks now which have been 25 seconds quicker then they should be. for example my enemys troops are arriving at a town at 16:15. I send my attack at 16:15:02 so I arrive just after but he doesn't…
  • TheDarhkOne -

Replied to the thread New server HADES.

is the new server going to be like Ares and only last for a small amount of time or what?
  • BARBAROS PASA -

Replied to the thread Turks Coming New Server.

• kingknight -

Replied to the thread Turks Coming New Server.

We Prepared for this server... We are coming get ready... (Hidden Content)