Ikariam EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

MrSniperZ

Helen357

United WolveS(WOLF ) vs Uchiha(UCH )

Bathalana

Describe the person above you

Helen357

Male (141) Vs Female (143)

Helen357

Pinned What music you listening to ?

Helen357

Recent Activities

• MrSniperZ -

Replied to a comment by Helen357 on MrSniperZ’s wall.

Wall Reply
    The red one, but seems like it doesn't work anymore. How to turn it off now ?!
  • Helen357 -

Replied to the thread MrSniperZ.

Do you speak English with an accent? What languages do you speak? Have you been to other countries? If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
  • MrSniperZ -

Quote from Helen357: “top 3 favorite shows? Blindspot,S.W.A.T,Merlin I love how this is one sided.....I can ask ANYTHING...mwhahahaha (that is my evil laugh) Beeter for you, dont open your introduction :D or 100 questions comming... Instead of…
  • Helen357 -

Wall Reply
    do you remember which button it was? I forgot again. lmao I promise not to drink all the wine. ooh I have another question!
  • Helen357 -

top 3 favorite shows? I love how this is one sided.....I can ask ANYTHING...mwhahahaha (that is my evil laugh) Instead of tanning, do your freckles hold hands?
  • MrSniperZ -

Wall Reply
    I can see,especially now when your humor is "ON" B)
  • Bathalana -

Replied to the thread War United WolveS(WOLF ) vs Uchiha(UCH ).

Quote from eijipe: “Quote from Bathalana: “Quote from eijipe: “Quote from Bathalana: “So they did get banned too.. ahahaha. I like their tactics im learning a lot. in and out never wanted to fihjt in drawn out long fight. instead they resorted to…
  • Helen357 -

Wall Reply
    it should be used responsibly.....but trust me...I'm a professional joy stick handler
  • MrSniperZ -

Quote from Helen357: “Beer or Wine? Favorite way to kick back and relax? Do you have freckles? ;) ” Both lol :D Saturday night with friends,watching Netflix Yeah :thumbdown:
  • MrSniperZ -

Wall Reply
    Don't like to use it unless its necessary :D