Ikariam EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Who ever post last wins!

Kaleg Nar

Ban The Person Above You.

Kaleg Nar

Two Replies Wins

Kaleg Nar

TrTunahan CR's

TrTunahan

Pinned [CHARON] Looking for a Cultural Exchange? Check here FIRST!

ADAM

Recent Activities

• Kaleg Nar -

Replied to the thread Who ever post last wins!.

The first target is Ethiopia. After that, Columbia.
  • Kaleg Nar -

Replied to the thread Ban The Person Above You..

Banned because in the haiku "banned" is pronounced "bannéd."
  • Kaleg Nar -

Replied to the thread Two Replies Wins.

Quote from Helen357: “No wading birds for you! ” 8o (This has a lot more humor for me given an inside joke on a different forum.)
  • Helen357 -

Replied to the thread Two Replies Wins.

...As ye has blocked, be blocked in return! No wading birds for you!
  • TrTunahan -

Replied to the thread Individual CR TrTunahan CR's.

What did you mean? ''Destroyed one alliance?'' Our leader and some people were offline so we quit with my friends. You are talking like didn't know anything. By the way, you guys can do only talk? :D @Herpes, we were friend with you because I talked with…
  • Helen357 -

Replied to the thread Ban The Person Above You..

• ADAM -

Replied to the thread Discussion [CHARON] Looking for a Cultural Exchange? Check here FIRST!.

-ADAM- Hi all i have all friends and all CTS to be filled enjoy ps follow me on here send me a message if you know me :)
  • ADAM -

Replied to the thread Discussion [RHO] Looking for a Cultural Exchange? Check here FIRST!!.

-ADAM- Hi all i have all friends and all CTS to be filled enjoy ps follow me on here send me a message if you know me :)
  • Helen357 -

Replied to the thread Who ever post last wins!.

That is just...hard core...I don't know if I should be impressed or scarred for the world's coffee supply.....just in case....I'm going to the store and buying some extra. :P
  • ADAM -

Replied to the thread Discussion [PI] Looking for a Cultural Exchange? Check here FIRST!.