Ikariam EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

newbie questions

ShinyPink

DOW: PH Death Squad V.S Apocalypse Team

AgiAgi

Fixed amount of priests

Quartz

hatva

Hatva

Counting posts to 33,333 :')

kirby k2

Recent Activities

• ShinyPink -

Replied to the thread newbie questions.

Playing on Lips- I do understand slow starts but last two days have just got exceedingly slower with little progress- yes I have got town hall to 5 and academy just building to level 6 and full of scientists but will be days yet before I can colonise to…
  • AgiAgi -

Replied to the thread War DOW: PH Death Squad V.S Apocalypse Team.

• ShinyPink -

Wrote a comment on Lord TuFF’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hiya have tried to add you as friend in game but not sure it is working- yes I am playing on Lips
  • Quartz -

Replied to the thread Fixed amount of priests.

Quote from Lord TuFF: “Then difference would be that every time you hit cooldown period you turn priests off. Once you want to use it again. ” I disagree. The thing is it takes time for faith to build up. It doesn't go from 0% to 100% immediately.
  • Lord TuFF -

Well I assume you are newbie in Lips or Kaikias. I personally play in Kaikias. This game is extremely slow early and science is key to rapid growth. Science and population. Just keep those 2 in mind and you do fine early. There is no need huge amount of…
  • Hatva -

Replied to the thread Individual CR hatva.

• kirby k2 -

Replied to the thread Counting posts to 33,333 :').

• kirby k2 -

Replied to the thread Male (145) Vs Female (158).

• kirby k2 -

Replied to the thread Staff (60) vs. Spammers (78).

• kirby k2 -

Every start is very hard,you have to be persistent to achieve something.For the beginning, all the trees enter the island to spread the mine,and in that way increased production,upgrade the house to have more workers.Colonization on marble is very