Ikariam EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Corrupt a wish

Kaleg Nar

Discount on: exterminator and vermin bait

Master + Deathdawg and Mermaid from New order vs FIRE

Gmaster

Male (145) Vs Female (158)

Antikythera

Anzi #1 Offensive Points???

Cam Asutra

Recent Activities

• Kaleg Nar -

Replied to the thread Corrupt a wish.

I don't play any servers on .en and to be honest, I stopped on US a few years ago so there it's just the forum I check in on at times. When I did play in the past, it was the US server. At first Ypsilon, Phi, and Chi. (With a couple short-time accounts…
  • JuneBarcarolle -

Granted. But the cloak is only a partial invisibility cloak. So it hides part of you, but not all of you. And you can't tell which of your parts is still showing. ((I see you live on this community forum, too. Do you actually play any of these…
  • -Hera- -

Posted the thread Promotion Discount on: exterminator and vermin bait.

Thread
    Hello Players, 2eed0cc0e85c2e25a8bbf8a64be5ba.jpg We will be having a 30% Discount on Exterminator Vermin Bait on the 22nd January 2019 00:00 until 24th January 2019 00:00 (server/game time) Enjoy. Your Ikariam Team.
  • Gmaster -

Replied to the thread War Master + Deathdawg and Mermaid from New order vs FIRE.

Hello Mr. Master... Good to see your up and running again... I don't know if Fire will post CR's... I might have to do it... Not too many are involved in Boards as they should be. So.. this is a Three member Order vs Fire. Should give this a name. How…
  • Antikythera -

Replied to the thread Male (145) Vs Female (158).

• Cam Asutra -

Replied to the thread Discussion Anzi #1 Offensive Points???.

attacking a disconnected man without forge is powerful !! great timing 8)
  • Kaleg Nar -

Replied to the thread Who ever post last wins!.

A person once asked me what my major was. I replied that it was computer science. She asked, "Why?" I responded that I liked the pain. True story.
  • Kaleg Nar -

Replied to the thread Ban The Person Above You..

Banned because according to cs.cmu.edu/~bingbin/ it is believed that Shakespeare was 46 around the time that the King James Version of the Bible was written. In Psalms 46, the 46th word from the first word is shake and the 46th word from the last word is…
  • Kaleg Nar -

Whoa. A wild June Baracarolle just appeared in this thread! (Hi, June.) Wish granted. All the snow and ice on your driveway evaporates. Unfortunately the rest of the region experiences a 10 ft. blizzard. I wish I had an invisibility cloak so I could…
  • Kaleg Nar -

Replied to the thread Male (145) Vs Female (158).