Ikariam EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Instantaneously buying resources

DogEnds

Male (141) Vs Female (143)

Helen357

ROWAN aka HELEN357 ;-)

Helen357

Have I been thoroughly scammed???

Antikythera

Pinned What music you listening to ?

Helen357

Recent Activities

• DogEnds -

Replied to the thread Reported Instantaneously buying resources.

Just now happened to me. I wanted a quick trade, didn't think it'd be that quick! Server Rho. IGN DogEnds. I sent 111 ships to pick up 22.1k crystal, i.e. 200 goods/ship. 35 minute journey arrived instantaneously. Still took the correct amount of…
  • Helen357 -

Replied to the thread Male (141) Vs Female (143).

• Helen357 -

Replied to the thread ROWAN aka HELEN357 ;-).

Yes there are certainly places in the world that are beyond poor. I don't watch tv around Christmas time because they show commercials to donate money to Africa and other causes and it makes me so sad. Even sadder that even if I donated everything I…
  • TBBDV -

Some countries have only people who have less ,(like my country ) unfortunately :P thanks :)
  • Helen357 -

Canada is like every other country in that we have those who have more and those who have less. But it is true that most of our poor are better off then the poor in other countries. Sorry to hear about your friend.
  • Antikythera -

Replied to the thread Male (141) Vs Female (143).

• Antikythera -

Replied to the thread Have I been thoroughly scammed???.

If you used a debit/credit card they already have the data of the card owner. You only have to prove it is your card and it's not stolen or faked. The site is secured, it is https. And if you think that GDPR prevents them from seeing real data of
  • TBBDV -

Canada=money hahaha My best friend wants go there(Toronto) at the end of November ,but illegal since is very difficult to go there permanently (illegal ,for holidays and then gonna stay there lol) So he is banned for that .LOL
  • Helen357 -

nuts...I was starting to get used to the idea.... ^^ alright, it's your turn to show
  • MrSniperZ -

WoW, very nice... Just one small info... When you asked me for the hair and eyes colour, and I answered blue..That means blue eyes and blonde hair... Not actually blue blue hair :D