Ikariam EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Using your Ambrosia 14th and 15th of August (whole days, all servers, from 00:00 to 23:59 server time)
    will give you back a whole 20% of the Ambrosia spent!

You will receive them back, the amount rounded up, on the 16th August 2018.

Enjoy!
    Your Ikariam Team.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Male (137) Vs Female (139)

Antikythera

I'm here

poor-engine

Blue Combat Reports

United WolveS(WOLF ) vs Uchiha(UCH )

Kingtoad

MAFIA vs WOLF War Discussion

Absolute

Recent Activities

• Antikythera -

Replied to the thread Male (137) Vs Female (139).

• poor-engine -

Replied to the thread Male (137) Vs Female (139).

• poor-engine -

Replied to the thread I'm here.

Quote from nemenku: “Do you have any siblings? 4 sis. & 1 bro.. What is your favorite food? ( pizza) Do you think you are artistic? ( no, but I'm interested in it, also i recommend all to watch mr. graham shaw on YouTube, you will find your art there
  • Kikoguns -

Posted the thread Blue Combat Reports.

Thread
    Can someone explain why with my multies, all the CRs against me are in blue?
  • Kingtoad -

Replied to the thread War United WolveS(WOLF ) vs Uchiha(UCH ).

prntscr.com/kixykc prntscr.com/kixyyu prntscr.com/kixz6h look at it.. tell me we are wrong to pillage your member???
  • Absolute -

Quote from oxabmr1616: “Quote from TBBDV: “KingToad is a difficult character to deal with ,he thinks that he is an emperor or a monarch or even our father , I don't understand why he is so aggressive ,what he needs to prove ?Anyway I am sure that…
  • oxabmr1616 -

Quote from TBBDV: “KingToad is a difficult character to deal with ,he thinks that he is an emperor or a monarch or even our father , I don't understand why he is so aggressive ,what he needs to prove ?Anyway I am sure that in his social life is…
  • Kingtoad -

Quote from TBBDV: “KingToad is a difficult character to deal with ,he thinks that he is an emperor or a monarch or even our father , I don't understand why he is so aggressive ,what he needs to prove ?Anyway I am sure that in his social life is…
  • Absolute -

• TBBDV -

KingToad is a difficult character to deal with ,he thinks that he is an emperor or a monarch or even our father , I don't understand why he is so aggressive ,what he needs to prove ?Anyway I am sure that in his social life is complete the opposite ,a…