Ikariam EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Male (133) Vs Female (135)

Jeopardy

JUST WHEN YOU THOUGH WEI Wandere84 HAS *CENSORED*

Skar

DESPERATE: MAFIA kicking out members during WAR!!

TBBDV

Staff (55) vs. Spammers (77)

Kikoguns

World Cup Predictions

MrSniperZ

Recent Activities

• Jeopardy -

Replied to the thread Male (133) Vs Female (135).

• eijipe -

• Skar -

Replied to the thread Discussion JUST WHEN YOU THOUGH WEI Wandere84 HAS *CENSORED*.

We all play under the same rules. I use ambro. My situation in life allows it but i dont use multis For not using multis im at a disadvantage to those that do. We all have a level playing field. If you spend more time or spend more money you have an…
  • nemenku -

• TBBDV -

Replied to the thread Discussion DESPERATE: MAFIA kicking out members during WAR!!.

The war is over...3 weeks now maybe more...Mafia lost the war vs 7 guild ..congratulations to all the players..including mafia's players Bla bla bla bla ...I think its time for this thread to close...is getting boring ....just saying..the same goes to…
  • Kikoguns -

• Kikoguns -

Replied to the thread Staff (55) vs. Spammers (77).

• MrSniperZ -

Replied to the thread World Cup Predictions.

So, In my opinion I guess : GROUP A Russia Egypt GROUP B Portugal Spain Group C France Peru Group D Argentina Croatia Group E Brazil Serbia Group F Germany Mexico ( I am not so sure but okay) Group G England Belgium Group…
  • oracle -

Replied to the thread Auto-donation.

Quote from Kermit The Frog: “Stupid. This is only suggested for multi use. Forget to donate, that’s just a bad player. People may set it up say 10% of income donates to the mines but after the gimmick has warn of people will just take it off,…
  • MrSniperZ -