Ikariam EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Male (145) Vs Female (158)

kirby k2

Pinned [ALPHA] Looking for a Cultural Exchange? Check here FIRST!

NK1477

Two Replies Wins

Helen357

Ban The Person Above You.

Helen357

Corrupt a wish

Helen357

Recent Activities

• kirby k2 -

Replied to the thread Male (145) Vs Female (158).

• Antikythera -

• NK1477 -

Replied to the thread Discussion [ALPHA] Looking for a Cultural Exchange? Check here FIRST!.

• Helen357 -

• Helen357 -

Replied to the thread Two Replies Wins.

yep, computers that were amazing 5 years ago can now hardly run the new programs that are required. Things are speeding up...and people are tying to slow down....because we are contradictory. lol I do love Friday.
  • Helen357 -

Replied to the thread Ban The Person Above You..

....probably had some organ damage though. ouch. I can't take a tylenol and study......tylenol makes me sleepy. So I just grit my teeth and study. Banned for suggesting I take a nap instead of doing my homework!
  • Helen357 -

Replied to the thread Corrupt a wish.

so so mean! giving me coffee that I cannot have! lol Granted your cough goes away (drink tea?) and now you have the hiccups. I wish the school would stop moving my classes around...and just pick a room.
  • Helen357 -

Replied to the thread Who ever post last wins!.

lol hey! Yes some women are good at spending....but some men are good at spending too. I think this game appeals to a lot of military type people, or those who like numbers and strategy games. And everyone in between is welcome. ^^
  • Antikythera -