Ikariam EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Staff (60) vs. Spammers (78)

Antikythera

Male (144) Vs Female (153)

Antikythera

ApO CR's ! A lesson for all

Cam Asutra

Two Replies Wins

Kaleg Nar

Corrupt a wish

Kaleg Nar

Recent Activities

• Antikythera -

Replied to the thread Staff (60) vs. Spammers (78).

• Antikythera -

Replied to the thread Male (144) Vs Female (153).

• Cam Asutra -

Replied to the thread Alliance CR ApO CR's ! A lesson for all.

wow .. 18k generals against less than 2k !! 1M points against less than 200k ... only retarted at the top of the ranked XD free win when I have mortar and free HoF see u soon noobs
  • Kingtoad -

if Max and Rojema can post their loots from APo towns.. hahaha.. more than 300k looted.. what a bunch of farms...
  • magnificentnest -

come meet us then. my team will be happily waiting for you at 4x.8x ask gamex how to plant trees for his towns tho. thanks!
  • Cam Asutra -

u speak a lot guys but without multi account and without ambrosia ApO rekt u in piracy ... !!! wait some weeks .. I need mortar for destroy ur pathetic army !! (u speak too much for someone who don't know how to wander ur units .. noob )
  • Kaleg Nar -

Replied to the thread Two Replies Wins.

And even thought it's only showing up now from your perspective, I made this this post yesterday.
  • Kaleg Nar -

Replied to the thread Male (144) Vs Female (153).

• Kaleg Nar -

Replied to the thread Corrupt a wish.

Granted. You get mounds of choclateto eat, but right before you start eating, you're magically turned into a dog. And chocolate is deadly to dogs. I had a dream last night that involved coding. I'm pretty the coding was nonsense, but I'm not 100% sure.…
  • Benjamin -

Replied to the thread Discussion [HEPHAISTOS] Looking for a Cultural Exchange? Check here FIRST!.