Ikariam EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

GREAT KINGS (GKS) WAR REPORTS

Lady Bella

Login Bonus

Male (133) Vs Female (121)

nemenku

Deeds of the DarkLord of ICE

Tesco

Morailty of Multies?

Tesco

Recent Activities

• Lady Bella -

Replied to the thread Alliance CR GREAT KINGS (GKS) WAR REPORTS.

Hehe... This is a WAR report topic. Not about cheating or not cheating. If you want talk about cheating make your own topic ok. And about getting 34million gold in one night is not so difficult. He did sell half of his army ;) and more. When you guys…
  • -Hera- -

Posted the thread Event Login Bonus.

Thread
    Hello Players Until 14.01.2018 23:59 the login bonus will be active. 7 Ambrosia will be given on the 7th day of consecutively logging in. Enjoy! Your Ikariam Team
  • battleship1992 -

Quote from KRAL LODOS: “complain about the game. Let's see who is cheating. Do not mess with us. my city is not the same with your power with your power I guess you should take care of your cities. You do not have to be jealous. ” LOL pushing gold…
  • nemenku -

Replied to the thread Male (133) Vs Female (121).

• Tesco -

Replied to the thread Individual CR Deeds of the DarkLord of ICE.

Jesus, thought they would of learnt by now. Nice Crs but scary army comps as always lol
  • Tesco -

Replied to the thread Morailty of Multies?.

in the alliance you can see treaties with other alliances. you can see IP sharing so when a member comes in you will see if they have any links to anyone else. multies have been around for a while... not a new problem
  • flames -

ive seen all your towns and town halls your economy is terrible i would argue i make almost as much gold as you if not more. how many permanent towns are you running i found 7 at an average of 24. thats not very good for your size, im not jealous in the…
  • Morality -

Posted the thread Morailty of Multies?.

Thread
    So, recently i just found out the opponent alliance has multies in a lot of the big alliances in my server. I mean, what is even the point of playing if you cannot even trust your alliance members? Everything that you coordinate, every single town…
  • Antikythera -

Replied to the thread Male (133) Vs Female (121).

• Tesco -

Posted the thread Bots.

Thread
    Is there any SGO or GO, Game Admin who actually cares about them. If I remember rightly there was all these new rules put in to stop this yet little me say here clicking report on all these accounts and nothing happens. Most people will agree that some…