Ikariam EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Hello Players:

Today 5th December 2018, version 7.10.0 will be rolled out.

It contains:

Community Feature 1 more building slot has been added

Bug fix: An issue was fixed where a barbarian army would sometimes return during an ongoing fight in an already defeated barbarian village.

Please note: It will be rolled out to DE around 10:00 CET. If nothing breaks there it will be rolled out to the rest of the world around 13:00 CET.

Enjoy

You Ikariam Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

multi accounts

Sydney

TAN vs -RoW-

Hunter

Male (145) Vs Female (153)

Hunter

DOW:PH Death Squad(DU30 ) vs Art Of War(HUN )

Lord TuFF

Talk about miracle and other issues !!

Lord TuFF

Recent Activities

• Sydney -

Replied to the thread multi accounts.

What about if there will be a war. of course there will be times that we will attack the same target?
  • Hunter -

Replied to the thread Alliance CR TAN vs -RoW-.

Quote from DmTANanlon: “RoW are not interested in posting some CRs on forum like kids. We are playing on war server. Showing CRs with a few thousands of troops is ridiculous. RoW want a total war. A war only end when the server close or when TAN…
  • Hunter -

Replied to the thread Male (145) Vs Female (153).

• Lord TuFF -

Replied to the thread War DOW:PH Death Squad(DU30 ) vs Art Of War(HUN ).

These 2 week wars.. oh well. Congratulations on your number 1 spot.board.en.ikariam.gameforge.com…3a1630ebb6533bf1100f1c5be
  • Lord TuFF -

Replied to the thread Discussion Talk about miracle and other issues !!.

Its weird to see that some people truly believe in multi accounts. Like that is something to be proud of. Even comparing that to farming. Farming res from where ever you can get it is pretty much what this game is about. Protecting those whose company…
  • Paradox of Darkness -

As long you share the same IP its not allowed to make any kind of fleet contacts between accounts. The same goes for trades.
  • HDRUNESCAPE3 -

Replied to the thread Alliance CR HADES is NOT DEAD [PhR Combat Reports].

Good Fight (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)
  • iots -

Replied to the thread Male (145) Vs Female (153).

• Vorhees -

Replied to the thread Alliance CR HADES is NOT DEAD [PhR Combat Reports].

• Sydney -

Hello, sorry if i post here. I dont really know how to do a pm here. Anyway, A question. Me and my girlfriend are playing this game together. So i know there's a rule about banning when we have the same IP. so if we shared our IP. We still cannot trade…