Ikariam EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

UCH (Indra)vsMAFIA (desvic) HOF

desvic

Discount on: Steam driven devices and padlock

-I- VS Drow

Legendarynoodle

Age of acocunt?

TheReaper

Male (141) Vs Female (152)

TBBDV

Recent Activities

• desvic -

Replied to the thread HoF UCH (Indra)vsMAFIA (desvic) HOF.

Quote from SiN: “Oh shut up desvic. Will you win the fight if not for my slingers? Dude those slingers keep tossing balls all day long. ” your wall is weak hahaha :lol:
  • -Hera- -

Posted the thread Promotion Discount on: Steam driven devices and padlock.

Thread
    Hello Players 9508ac8c4b46d8e694afb0b3b12d29.jpg On the 27th September 2018 @ 00:00 - 23:59 (server time) there will be a 10 - 30% Discounts on the following: 30% discount on : Steam Items 60D Padlock 60D 20% discount on : Steam Items 30D Padlock
  • Legendarynoodle -

Replied to the thread War -I- VS Drow.

That was sad news we got from this... We thought it could be a funny war with alot of knowledge... it's also dissapointing that the 3:rd place alliance don't want to have a war that will be good for both alliances, but we accept it we want to make love…
  • TheReaper -

Replied to the thread Age of acocunt?.

Thanks guys, I failed to see both of these.
  • TBBDV -

Replied to the thread Male (141) Vs Female (152).

• clarkdiel -

Replied to the thread War -I- VS Drow.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: .....they got high generals 8o
  • SiN -

Replied to the thread Discussion Alliances.

Quote from Indra: “mafia :) ” not possible. I heard MMLD is recruiting.
  • SiN -

Replied to the thread HoF UCH (Indra)vsMAFIA (desvic) HOF.

Oh shut up desvic. Will you win the fight if not for my slingers? Dude those slingers keep tossing balls all day long.
  • TBBDV -

go to your acc player details click profile-->at the right it says ruler since That's for you if you want to check another player name..you can see his registration date as well
  • jaycz -

Hi, Yes, if you click on the town of the person (from island view) and then click on the name of the player in the info box - you will see a ruler since date, that is the start date of the account. At least it is like that on my server