Ikariam EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Male (133) Vs Female (121)

Antikythera

Bots

GREAT KINGS (GKS) WAR REPORTS

KRAL LODOS

xIGx

Deeds of the DarkLord of ICE

DarkLord of ICE

Recent Activities

• Antikythera -

Replied to the thread Male (133) Vs Female (121).

• Tesco -

Posted the thread Bots.

Thread
    Is there any SGO or GO, Game Admin who actually cares about them. If I remember rightly there was all these new rules put in to stop this yet little me say here clicking report on all these accounts and nothing happens. Most people will agree that some…
  • nemenku -

• KRAL LODOS -

Replied to the thread Alliance CR GREAT KINGS (GKS) WAR REPORTS.

complain about the game. Let's see who is cheating. Do not mess with us. my city is not the same with your power with your power I guess you should take care of your cities. You do not have to be jealous.
  • Antikythera -

• nemenku -

• Grim Reaper DaWar -

Posted the thread Discussion xIGx.

Thread
    - why should the former players of the alliance return to an alliance that disbanded? The alliance ended up being disbanded for a reason. I say go join other alliances and experience the game with active members. :thumbup:
  • DarkLord of ICE -

Replied to the thread Individual CR Deeds of the DarkLord of ICE.

"An hour of of wolves and shattered shields when the age of Men comes crashing down and the age of ICE begins!" (I may be misquoting slightly) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) I just decided to go on a killing spree, trying to get…
  • flames -

Replied to the thread Alliance CR Hello there.

i look at these up battles with odd eyes. seems small i see all those names yet in that last big one i only see 1000gyro per side? idk i expected more hmm
  • flames -

Replied to the thread Alliance CR GREAT KINGS (GKS) WAR REPORTS.

Quote from KRAL LODOS: “The DVE alliance came to my zone and could not get in. so they escape. We went to their territory. We won 1 day and won in all. They are hiding from fear. We returned and now the DV alliance has come to -PH alliance with the…