Ikariam EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

About Event

Kaleg Nar

Two Replies Wins

Kaleg Nar

Corrupt a wish

Kaleg Nar

Male (144) Vs Female (153)

Kaleg Nar

NORTH vs OUT + WOLF: Kek City the witness for the brave, cowards and liars

chym

Recent Activities

• Kaleg Nar -

Replied to the thread About Event.

:beer: + :love: = :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|
  • Kaleg Nar -

Replied to the thread Two Replies Wins.

Well, you're Canadian so I'm guessing that for our fight I should show up to the French part with a blunt wooden spoon, make them surrender, which then causes the rest of Canada to want to be nice and make Quebec not feel left out by surrendering in…
  • Kaleg Nar -

Replied to the thread Corrupt a wish.

I'd take that. My dreams can be decent. Wish granted. You now have a drink with half the alcohol that also tastes like B52. Why you want it to taste like a World War II bomber, I don't know. I wish that biking in the cold wasn't so cold.
  • Kaleg Nar -

Replied to the thread Male (144) Vs Female (153).

• Helen357 -

Replied to the thread Corrupt a wish.

You Corrupted A Chocolate Wish.........................You are a barbarian!!! I will never forgive you.........unless you give me a chocolate bar. Then I forgive you until it is gone. Wish granted. Your sense of reality blurs as your mind recalls…
  • chym -

Replied to the thread HoF NORTH vs OUT + WOLF: Kek City the witness for the brave, cowards and liars.

Quote from Helen357: “A HoF is to be treated with respect.It is written proof of the strength and unity of an alliance, of both alliances.Seeing your name next to your friends, trying to cook 50 more hops….it is a rush. And it is the perfect way to…
  • Helen357 -

Replied to the thread Male (144) Vs Female (153).

• Helen357 -

Replied to the thread Two Replies Wins.

omg have mercy! lol I am clearly in trouble....losing control over my beloved spam threads......I might have to declare war on you Blue Man. to be scheduled after final exams......any ideas?
  • Helen357 -

Replied to the thread About Event.

Alcohol is a time tested tradition for activities that lead to increased population...would you be questioning my methods? lol
  • Helen357 -

Replied to the thread HoF NORTH vs OUT + WOLF: Kek City the witness for the brave, cowards and liars.

A HoF is to be treated with respect.It is written proof of the strength and unity of an alliance, of both alliances.Seeing your name next to your friends, trying to cook 50 more hops….it is a rush. And it is the perfect way to leave bad blood on the…