Ikariam EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Using your Ambrosia 14th and 15th of August (whole days, all servers, from 00:00 to 23:59 server time)
    will give you back a whole 20% of the Ambrosia spent!

You will receive them back, the amount rounded up, on the 16th August 2018.

Enjoy!
    Your Ikariam Team.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

MAFIA vs WOLF War Discussion

LaLangZ

Vongola Familia(MAFIA) vs United WolveS (WOLF) war threads

LaLangZ

United WolveS(WOLF ) vs Uchiha(UCH )

Kikoguns

Blue Combat Reports

Kikoguns

Male (137) Vs Female (139)

Antikythera

Recent Activities

• LaLangZ -

Replied to the thread Discussion MAFIA vs WOLF War Discussion.

Quote from Absolute: “Quote from LaLangZ: “Quote from Absolute: “Did you already start leeching Mafias miracles or not? ” is that a new strategy in-game? ” Vietnamese strat.... quite old.. ” i see.. that's annoying
  • LaLangZ -

Replied to the thread War Vongola Familia(MAFIA) vs United WolveS (WOLF) war threads.

Quote: “ farzam wrote:@LaLangZ hahah :D, if you not afraid come to 1 vs 1 :D you attack our weak members and give score :D come to me ” weak members? I attacked those higher total score and general score.. is that weak to you? Don't embarrass your team
  • Absolute -

Quote from LaLangZ: “Quote from Absolute: “Did you already start leeching Mafias miracles or not? ” is that a new strategy in-game? ” Vietnamese strat.... quite old..
  • LaLangZ -

Quote from Absolute: “Did you already start leeching Mafias miracles or not? ” is that a new strategy in-game?
  • Kikoguns -

Replied to the thread War United WolveS(WOLF ) vs Uchiha(UCH ).

Hello Everyone, As War discussions are always heated up, let's just avoid offending each other personally and have some fun :) Let's see more CRs instead :)
  • Kikoguns -

Replied to the thread Blue Combat Reports.

Thank you so much. It is probably the wall thing. :D
  • Monk of Darkness -

Replied to the thread Blue Combat Reports.

There was a fight, but you didn't have units or/also no wall in the combat and that way its in blue color.
  • Absolute -

Quote from BaLTaZaR-PH-: “Another thing is i am the only player i think in hades server who always gave them a headache so they planned to permanent block my ports until i go inactive.. But ofcourse they cant do that to me.. Goodluck kingtoad in heph i…
  • BaLTaZaR-PH- -

Another thing is i am the only player i think in hades server who always gave them a headache so they planned to permanent block my ports until i go inactive.. But ofcourse they cant do that to me.. Goodluck kingtoad in heph i hope someone can show you a…
  • BaLTaZaR-PH- -

don't dare kingtoad and his alliance guys please.... In server hades, i had slaughter them 1by1 and non of them was able to gave me a good fight so what did they do? They use to ask help on their entire alliance to attack. What's more dangerous with…