Ikariam EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Alliance disappeared

TBBDV

Ban The Person Above You.

MrSniperZ

Vongola Familia(MAFIA) vs United WolveS (WOLF) war threads

LaLangZ

Male (137) Vs Female (139)

Antikythera

Staff (55) vs. Spammers (78)

Antikythera

Recent Activities

• TBBDV -

Replied to the thread Discussion Alliance disappeared.

creatine and everything including= (bodybuilding supplements ) Pepi have you ever had creatine ?DO YOU EVEN LIFT ?or these are just theories …let me know better Nope that was an good example to reply to his message ...anyway welcome back
  • Pepi -

Replied to the thread Discussion Alliance disappeared.

Quote from TBBDV: “I don't have nothing to say to you..is just a waste of time...Prove me wrong ...so far what I have seen ….hmm don't think so BUT ,If you want because I AM POLITE and always willing to answer any question or to have a good…
  • MrSniperZ -

Replied to the thread Ban The Person Above You..

Banned for leaving me alone at Male vs Female fight! :P
  • LaLangZ -

Replied to the thread War Vongola Familia(MAFIA) vs United WolveS (WOLF) war threads.

Quote from farzam: “Quote from LaLangZ: “Quote from farzam: “incredible human incredible, you are so great :D you beat dead account :D :D bravo :Dfarzam = all talk(Hidden Content) ” its not in your business, Don't foolTrolling - Kikogunswhat do you know
  • Kikoguns -

banned for sharing the love of the band with me sweet child o'mine :)
  • Antikythera -

Replied to the thread Male (137) Vs Female (139).

• Antikythera -

Replied to the thread Staff (55) vs. Spammers (78).

• Helen357 -

banned for displaying clear love of Guns N' Roses...which is hair rock :)
  • farzam -

Replied to the thread War Vongola Familia(MAFIA) vs United WolveS (WOLF) war threads.

Quote from LaLangZ: “Quote from farzam: “incredible human incredible, you are so great :D you beat dead account :D :D bravo :Dfarzam = all talk (Hidden Content) ” its not in your business, Don't fool
    Trolling - Kikoguns
  • Kikoguns -

Replied to the thread Unable to log into the Support area..

Quote from Monk of Darkness: “Maybe you accidentally with copy/paste copied blank space at front or back of the new password and that way its shows that its incorrect. ” Exactly. Please make sure there are no spaces copied. It happens :)