Ikariam EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

About Event

Kaleg Nar

Male (144) Vs Female (153)

Kaleg Nar

Corrupt a wish

Helen357

Ban The Person Above You.

Helen357

Two Replies Wins

Helen357

Recent Activities

• Kaleg Nar -

Replied to the thread About Event.

You know how sometimes a woman can have more than one kid at once? Well...
  • Kaleg Nar -

Replied to the thread Male (144) Vs Female (153).

• Helen357 -

Replied to the thread About Event.

Wow...that is a lot of new population....what are you serving at your bar? By chance, was it ladies free night? lol
  • Helen357 -

• Helen357 -

Replied to the thread Corrupt a wish.

A B52 is a shot made of 1⁄3 oz Coffee liqueur Try it with Kahlúa 1⁄3 oz Baileys Irish cream liqueur 1⁄3 oz Grand Marnier liqueur As I am a coffee lover.....this is tasty. Our of curiosity is it snowing yet where you are? I got snow..and…
  • Helen357 -

Replied to the thread Ban The Person Above You..

My cooks are offended (and conscious of their weight) and have served burned meatloaf for the past 3 days...it is the same meatloaf...it's now more green..but tastes just as bad. Please have mercy and apologize before my troops die of food poisoning.
  • Helen357 -

Replied to the thread Two Replies Wins.

I am in my first year....first semester at college, in about 3 years I will be the proud owner of an Ontario Advanced Diploma. As it took me 6 hours to put my blinds up...I am very aware of them. I tried it with screws, after reading the manual twice. …
  • Kaleg Nar -

• Kingtoad -

Replied to the thread HoF NORTH vs OUT + WOLF: Kek City the witness for the brave.

Quote from Bathalana: “I dont even know where to start.. haha > I personally attacked and was about to attack more NORTH if i havent screwed up ” You always screw up.. and besides the time you lost big time to me, I haven't seen your troops/ ships…