Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kaleg Nar -

Replied to the thread Male (144) Vs Female (153).

3 Nemenku, you're playing on the girls' side so the proper exclamation is to quote Cathy and say "Aaaack!" ;)
  • nemenku -

Replied to the thread Counting posts to 33,333 :').

• nemenku -

• magnificentnest -

Replied to the thread Alliance CR ApO CR's ! A lesson for all.

• Kaleg Nar -

Replied to the thread Two Replies Wins.

Nice with the first year. And it sounds like you, though busy, like it. But if you visit me, you might trying calling that ham you have up there bacon and cause a riot!
  • Kaleg Nar -

Replied to the thread Ban The Person Above You..

Banned for having cooks that, in addition to being overweight men in aprons, are also fragile sneauxflakes.
  • Kaleg Nar -

Replied to the thread Corrupt a wish.

I wouldn't be able to drive it anyways as I don't have a license. It snowed a few days ago, but it's melted. Wish granted. One of them wins the fights, gains popularity, usurps the emperor, and has five test children who you now have to take in…
  • Kaleg Nar -

Replied to the thread About Event.

You know how sometimes a woman can have more than one kid at once? Well...
  • Kaleg Nar -

• Helen357 -

Replied to the thread About Event.

Wow...that is a lot of new population....what are you serving at your bar? By chance, was it ladies free night? lol
  • Helen357 -

• Helen357 -

Replied to the thread Corrupt a wish.

A B52 is a shot made of 1⁄3 oz Coffee liqueur Try it with Kahlúa 1⁄3 oz Baileys Irish cream liqueur 1⁄3 oz Grand Marnier liqueur As I am a coffee lover.....this is tasty. Our of curiosity is it snowing yet where you are? I got snow..and…
  • Helen357 -

Replied to the thread Ban The Person Above You..

My cooks are offended (and conscious of their weight) and have served burned meatloaf for the past 3 days...it is the same meatloaf...it's now more green..but tastes just as bad. Please have mercy and apologize before my troops die of food poisoning.
  • Helen357 -

I am in my first year....first semester at college, in about 3 years I will be the proud owner of an Ontario Advanced Diploma. As it took me 6 hours to put my blinds up...I am very aware of them. I tried it with screws, after reading the manual twice. …
  • Kaleg Nar -

• Kingtoad -

Replied to the thread HoF NORTH vs OUT + WOLF: Kek City the witness for the brave.

Quote from Bathalana: “I dont even know where to start.. haha > I personally attacked and was about to attack more NORTH if i havent screwed up ” You always screw up.. and besides the time you lost big time to me, I haven't seen your troops/ ships…
  • JaY -

Replied to the thread ikariam dead game.

The following comments are my opinion on this topic and in no way I am accusing anyone of anything. This is my take on why I think the game is dead/been lowered into the ground. The game is on its last leg. I played 10 years ago and i tell you now the…
  • Kaleg Nar -

It's an awkward feeling when you've been in your basement for an bour or so and then realize blinds were put on the windows.
  • kirby k2 -