Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Jeopardy -

Replied to the thread Male (133) Vs Female (135).

Quote from eijipe: “58 what are you really @Jeopardy ? ” 57 Got confuse by another thread lol
  • Hannibal -

Replied to the thread Discussion Kermit 4 Elite.

I agree because he's active and plays fairly (from what I know of). Can't help but think that this thread seems a bit circle jerky though.
  • Benjamenx -

Replied to the thread Discussion Kermit 4 Elite.

I really really hope to see Kermit tagged with 'Elite'. To be straight forward - He deserves it. I know I already said this but, I root for you Kermit. HAIL KERMIT THE FROG!!!
  • eijipe -

• Abeged -

Replied to the thread Discussion Piracy.

The scoreboard only updates once a day so it won't be before 18 it'll fix.
  • Jeopardy -

• eijipe -

Replied to the thread Newbie Question: About Warserver.

Quote from mostarac: “Im only want contact my friends, that player Raven, town mostarac on new server isnt me.. Somebody "stole" my nick name.. :) Nothing can me suprise in this crimy world:-) Because that, i must registered on new nickname, and you can…
  • saigetsu -

• Nerka -

Now follows skipper.

Follow
  • Bathalana -

what will it show in THE mobile app? cause i cant seem to find it is it the ARES 03?
  • -Hera- -

Replied to the thread Combat Raports from War Server.

Quote from Corey: “2 more questions: 1.CR that has been posted in Personal CR thread can be added to Aliance CR thread too? ” I guess if it fits the description...it could be done that way... Quote from Corey: “2. Why i have this msg every time…
  • Corey -

2 more questions: 1.CR that has been posted in Personal CR thread can be added to Aliance CR thread too? 2. Why i have this msg every time i go to Individual CR or Alliance CR? "The link you are trying to reach is no longer available or invalid. Back…
  • Jeopardy -

• -Hera- -

Quote from Legendarynoodle: “even the new one? ” Yes... Even this one :)
  • -Hera- -

Here you can have different types of CR Threads. Individual CR Threads - Any CR can be posted in this thread as long as the owner of the thread is involved in the combat/battle and not in a current war...so even if you create a thread...and battle the…
  • nemenku -