Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yrael -

Replied to the thread Alternative Building to the Pirate Fortress - Town Gardens.

Would the person who voted 'No' be willing to explain why they did so? And maybe offer any amendments that would change their mind? I'm not having a go at them, I'm just wondering why players would be against this change.
  • Yrael -

Replied to the thread Wall Strength (2) - Greater Increase in Health & Armour.

Quote from Abeged: “Give as many advantages to town progression and alike as you want, but the moment the fairness in war is gone, I am gone too. ” Fair, I think in that case that a more even balance would be without any armour buffs, and only the…
  • Antikythera -

Replied to the thread Staff (50) vs. Spammers (73).

• Abeged -

I agree that it makes thematical sence. However if you reward size in such a direct way, you are quite directly making the difference between paying users and non-paying users larger, which is a poor design philosophy for any competetive…
  • Themohcuh -

Replied to the thread HoF TMM VS NF HOF #27.

Nice fight, but how did you manage to kill that amout of fleet without the enemy having tenders or an active Ares? I cant see that he have called back his fleet. So it looks a bit buggy for me, would be nice if you could explain it to me :) Edit: And how…
  • Legends -

Replied to the thread Alliance CR NF vs TMM.

korak, just trash. Kid got caught hiding in a non allied town twice then deletes his army +7k deleted of GS, not to mention he deleted most of his navy after Jeremy caught him the day before. Just sad. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden…
  • Yrael -

Ok, although I don think that the attacker should (with a sufficient level wall of 30+) take more damage to his units, and with a level 40+ wall, take significantly more damage (whilst the wall is standing). Fair enough if you disagree, I just like the…
  • Kikoguns -

• cinnamon424 -

Replied to the thread Discussion Excluded bonuses.

Quote from Draxo: “There are 2 different things: special discounts (Happy Hour and discounted items) and special events (faster ships, additional production bonus and so on). ” Thank you very much for the explanation!
  • syp2 -

Replied to the thread War Declartion of War between Healthy (-_-) and For Fun Only (FFO) - (CR Thread).

u snooze, u lose i guess... of well at least i got back the 1 tenth of it :P (Hidden Content)
  • Antikythera -

Replied to the thread Inventory helps.

You can collect them on achievements or you can buy them with ambrosia or some of them with gold.
  • Antikythera -

Replied to the thread Male (133) Vs Female (126).

• Antikythera -

• Jeremy00 -

Replied to the thread Alliance CR NF vs TMM.

Let the looting continue! Massive respect for Cool Ruler though. By miles the only TMM I have had positive interactions with so far. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden…
  • Kuro -

Replied to the thread War Declartion of War between Healthy (-_-) and For Fun Only (FFO) - (CR Thread).

Didn't want to make @syp2 feel ignored so i visited him. For the first attack I misjudged his morale, so his troops scattered for 4 hours :( Wasn't able to clean up. When I returned, he didn't give me the welcome party :( I wish I had joined the bigger…
  • DarkLord of ICE -

Replied to the thread War IronClaw Empire [ICE] vs The Olympians [OLYMP].

Quote from Benjamenx: “Quote from Pegasus123: “(Hidden Content) ” I don't mean to intrude but I think a mistake was done here. The member attacked dons the IDF flag here, so I think it's irrelevant for this particular thread. It should be posted…
  • DarkLord of ICE -

Replied to the thread Alliance CR Dai Viet Empire [DVE] Combat Reports.

Very well then, for the moment we won't declare war, can't promise it won't happen at some point though... Although if anybody attacks ICE we will stomp them into the ground, as demonstrated ;)
  • lulubel -

Replied to the thread Male (133) Vs Female (126).

• lulubel -

• Norad -

you got me there. thanks for the fight. ^^