Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Apoc™ -

Replied to the thread New server HADES.

Quote from Draxo: “It will be a permanent server... until it gets merged. ” fixed!
  • Daantej -

Posted the thread Discussion General information.

Thread
    Hi, Some of my questions might already been answered, so If.. I'm sorry for asking them again! -One of the special server features is the 50% faster ships, as mentioned any extra bonuses will be disabled. Does this mean the Poseidon will be disabled…
  • sharpe12 -

Replied to the thread Who ever post last wins!.

After spending almost 3 years studying the environment, I’ve basically come to the conclusion that climate change isn’t really that bad.... ....if you’re british, basically in every projection for temperature rise and sea level rise, we’re…
  • minhducvt293 -

Replied to the thread Alliance CR Dai Viet Empire [DVE] Combat Reports.

(Hidden Content) Instead of VM, dainisu uses anarchy instead :D One of dainisu's armies has scattered as anarchy has broken out at home. (Hidden Content)
  • Stipech -

Posted the thread Discussion Looking for a bunch of CT's.

Thread
    I need 25 CT's
  • Stipech -

Posted the thread Discussion Looking for a bunch of CT's.

Thread
    In need of 25 CT's IGN Sidetracker
  • Stipech -

Posted the thread Trade Looking for a bunch of CT's.

Thread
    I'm in need of 25 CT's. IGN Sidetracker
  • minhducvt293 -

Replied to the thread Alliance CR Dai Viet Empire [DVE] Combat Reports.

(Hidden Content) Hmm, now we have mirmidon VM in the middle of fight :D Thanks Deadly, Barbarians and Thanh tam for this sea battle (Hidden Content)
  • nemenku -

Replied to the thread Male (133) Vs Female (119).

• antoniss -

Replied to the thread Discussion [ALPHA] Looking for a Cultural Exchange? Check here FIRST!.

• TheDarhkOne -

Replied to the thread New server HADES.

ok thank you draxo. This might be a noob question but in the announcement is says. Quote: “due to the special nature of these servers they, like the last time, will be excluded from any events that add special bonuses. ” that doesn't include…
  • Atina -

Replied to the thread HoF Art Museum of Art:- 2017.

artist - Ratna
    image.gif
  • Atina -

Replied to the thread Voting Sotm #6.

Winner is work number 2 artist - Ratna 128613_xcitefun-congrats9sv.gif
  • Dominion(DMn) -

Posted the thread Discussion dominion.

Thread
    I am looking for active and experienced people for the new world, contact me if you are interested, to ignite the new coming world dionysos, the world I play :) :) :)
  • Dominion(DMn) -

Thread
    I am looking for active and experienced people for the new world, contact me if you are interested, to ignite the new coming world dionysos, the world I play :) :) :)
  • Dominion(DMn) -

Thread
  • Dominion(DMn) -

Thread
  • Dominion(DMn) -

Thread
  • Dominion(DMn) -

Now follows beldors.

Follow
  • -Hera- -

Posted the thread Discussion Friend Invitations.

Thread
    Greetings islanders! smile.png In this thread you can post friend invitation links. You can also include any additional information about your location (like coordinates, general information about the area etc). Posts not related to friend…