Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quartz -

Replied to the thread WAR HELP PUSHING.

What you do is set up a supply chain: you sell your goods to the fighters at a low cost and buy their surplus resources at a high cost. This feeds gold to the fighters. You will need at least two Trading Ports. You then set up a Black Market (preferably…
  • Absolute -

Replied to the thread War war is over when we say its over. Mafia vs Uchiha.

Mafia > UCH biggest joke I have ever heard you guys made my day thank you :D
  • Helen357 -

Replied to the thread Staff (55) vs. Spammers (78).

• Helen357 -

Replied to the thread Male (141) Vs Female (152).

62? are you girl again? did you shave facial hair at least?
  • TBBDV -

• TBBDV -

61...haha keep dreaming....someone has to study :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  • Helen357 -

• Helen357 -

• Helen357 -

Replied to the thread WorkShop.

Hi, Using your workshop is an important step toward making your units stronger. As you keep researching at your academy you will unlock new troops, which you can then also upgrade at your workshop, provided it is leveled up enough. Also, one workshop…
  • zophas -

Not sure how the numbers work exactly but bottom line is that you will lose against upgraded troops/ship if you have not upgraded.
  • TBBDV -

I had a good sleep :* :* :* :* :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 57
  • TBBDV -

• Helen357 -

• TheGreatDane -

Replied to a comment by TBBDV on TheGreatDane’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Haha.. Good to see you! Say hello to our black friend :D
  • TrTunahan -

Hmm you say it is working.. Ok then i will upgrade my army. Thanks!
  • Legendarynoodle -

Just fight them of Mafia :P Get their respect and mess them up :D
  • desvic -

Quote from sultanvon: “Quote from SiN: “Man 1 word for Indra and Absolute, RESPECT. You guys were absolute veterans in terms of battle system. Good job! You made a fool out of us on the early days. As we battle along we learned few tricks by observig…
  • sultanvon -

Quote from SiN: “Man 1 word for Indra and Absolute, RESPECT. You guys were absolute veterans in terms of battle system. Good job! You made a fool out of us on the early days. As we battle along we learned few tricks by observig how you fight and we…
  • Komatsu -

Oh I realized, even in boards, Indra vs Mafia. HAHAHA Teamwork in-game, teamwork in-boards. LoL :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • Komatsu -

Quote from Indra: “yeah i wont do the leeching it would be bad .. :D i am frustrated yes.. we postponed war by 1 week cos of toad cos he couldnt join, but this week he didnt join either.. so our teamwork in land is non existing compared to your teamwork…