Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 630.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Temple of Poseidon

eijipe - - Game Suggestions

i will vote no, because just as people above said, it will make the travel time very unpredictable and will make the spy troop movements inaccurate when in an ongoing battles..

• CR THREAD: Cirdan v Aritont

eijipe - - World Hephaistos

it doesn't really matter what world you play in.. as long as you don't quit just because you lost 1 war.

• War: Pepi, JOSH, Eijipe VS R-W

Quote from Bathalana: “Quote from Calin: “Quote from Kingtoad: “Do i just read someone crying in the board? ” yes you did my friend. instead of focusing on the problem and the solution behind it he focuses on complaining. if WOLF had a war versus pepi and friends they would stand a fighting chance the guys has a nice cooperative strat unlike this guys commending @oxabmr1616 they learned quite alot about warfare thanks to them we also learned alot. + they dont trashtalk much lol ” WOOOHHH stop th…

• Power Rangers -PR-

eijipe - - World Ares 3

(Hidden Content) i leave the rest to you @Pepi

• Power Rangers -PR-

eijipe - - World Ares 3

this is why you don't eat poisonous frogs.. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) P.S. that's me, bob the buiIder.

Quote from Calin: “Quote from Pepi: “I guess this guy cant handle a loss instead of leading his alliance for a plan on what to do and what time to do it he chooses to go vmode. by the looks of it he thinks that he is higher standard than pepi or he thinks he have more experience. *snip* D: ” with the caps lock this guy really is angry or "he cares what is happening inside the game" basically you cant choose how others play the game you just need to deal with it. ” but i wonder who is this anonym…

someone is crying on board and in game.

• we will miss you VaL.. too sad that you decided to quit. but please don't blame the GO's because they are just doing their job at making the game fair. Good job as always GO's we always Appreciate all of your hardwork especially you @MrSniperZ .

• CR THREAD Cirdan v Fraq

now we wait for the mods to see your post hopefully.

• ESNI vs SKULL

eijipe - - World Hades

Quote from BaLTaZaR-PH-: “used beany's floater to attack their core.. forgot that it has only 1 action points so waving was an epic fail... lost the fight.. (Hidden Content) ” good one my little friend balt if you are wonderin why I am here, I'm one of your followers(but not a fan)

• Scam Alert

eijipe - - Help and Questions

thank you for sharing.

• War server dead already?

eijipe - - World Ares 3

Quote from mostarac: “Even is old post, even is my english bad, i will answer you, because my ikariam is great. In this war i have more then half milions positive damage against best teamwork ally RoW, without multis, ipsharing, pilagging of them and other antiikariam things which GO made a possible... GO made rule of IP sharing and kill the game, because some players use that on unfair way. Im not said nothing against Pepi, he played and respect rule. But, how some multi example Santorini, can …

• CR THREAD Cirdan v Fraq

the mods will close it. just say the magic word "War is over please Close the thread".

• Quote from Calin: “Quote from Pepi: “Quote from Calin: “Quote from Kingtoad: “Do i just read someone crying in the board? ” yes you did my friend. instead of focusing on the problem and the solution behind it he focuses on complaining.if WOLF had a war versus pepi and friends they would stand a fighting chance the guys has a nice cooperative strat unlike this guys commending @oxabmr1616 they learned quite alot about warfare thanks to them we also learned alot. + they dont trashtalk much lol ” Is…

• Quote from TBBDV: “in order to bring you down we need 12 players(ONLY FOR YOU) with forges and gold units attacking you in the same time and 1. waving our units ..and ofc a good navy this message and my last one ..send it to Kermit ...I have red his message 2 days ago that 58 members cant defeat 3 players...now he knows 2. why ...Even mafia couldn't bring you down..you just have unlimited gold …The only thing that I couldn't understand few months ago (back then ) but now I get it ..is that you a…

• City name not allowed

eijipe - - Help and Questions

And the game language is English and the first syllable in that word is not allowed. . btw that's just what i think.

• Need an advice

message me in-game too if you need support,, i will give you support. well, moral support.

• Guess Who Posts Next

eijipe - - Social Corner

nononono... baltazar is next! i'm sure of it!.

• Guess Who Posts Next

eijipe - - Social Corner

oh no!.. i will die? maybe i will not post so that i wont die. but i think baltazar will be the next one to reply..

• Guess Who Posts Next

eijipe - - Social Corner

wow!! you are right @Jeopardy !!! next is poor engine? is there a ghost here? i thought i saw something but nevermind