Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 855.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Farming NF!

KingofKings - - Rho Archive

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• The Mayhem Mob Combat Reports

NF supplier? (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• TMM VS NF HOF #36

KingofKings - - World Rho

NF 'Panic Button' activated! Kelsk[N-F]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (06.04.2018 14:45:53) (Hidden Content)

Quote from Lone: “Guess what, i have a life and i take care of my mom, because she is sick. but just wait in the end its TMM they want peace ” No hard feelings Lone. 30 + NF members did it before you. I just need it to be clear bcoz your leader have not been telling the truth about the number of NF players who ran vmode. It's great that you hv a life. Some NF members don't. It's all about priorities in real life. I pray & wish that your mum recover into good health in the coming days. Cheers.

Guess what, he VMODED as soon as he came online. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Farming NF!

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Farming NF!

Guy ran to VMODE like he always did. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Farming NF!

(Hidden Content)(Hidden Content) Donald Trump Vmoded after only 2 pillages. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• TMM VS NF HOF #34

(Hidden Content)

No Panic Button to hit. What about the part of NOT giving another HoF win to TMM? You should have left 1 round earlier. Much appreciated! (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

No wonder NF never accepted a Gauntlet War. The total official general points lost in the war thus far would devastate a once great alliance like NF. Hit the Panic Button. -X- DarkNessS[N-F]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (08.03.2018 9:37:00) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Hit the Panic Button. holy cucumber[N-F]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (08.03.2018 9:29:32) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden …

• TMM VS ELITE HOF #32

To Master Yoda, As long as you keep interfering in the conflict between TMM & NF, Elite members will always be a target when we feel like it. Regards. (Hidden Content)

• NF vs TMM HOF #32

My apologies for not being able to post these HoF below. TMM players like Delavar & Black Templar rarely share their CRs, especially if they lost it. I am NOT sure where you get the total no of HoF between NF & TMM but I check & recheck, thanks to NF CR thread. There are quite a number of CR's in NF thread that you mention in the thread are HoF but are NOT. Below are 12 HoF I have NOT posted individually. TOTAL no. of HoF between TMM & NF is 38, NOT 52 that you mentioned. Please correct me if I …

• NF vs TMM HOF #32

There are a total of 26 HOF CRs of TMM fighting NF. TMM only lost 4 of those CR in damages & 2 of those had a 50%-50% damage percentage so yes it is VERY RARE that TMM lost HOF CR's fighting NF. If you are a true gentleman, post your CR's like it's meant to be.

• TMM VS NF HOF #31

One of the few HoF CR's we lost in damages. Congrats tiny TMM for doing your best fighting BIG NF! P.S. We will post our own HoFs. (Hidden Content)

• Farming NF!

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• 31st NF VMODER!

31. DonaldTrump- Vmode once to avoid being attack & pillage. prnt.sc/io9qfz Name: Everett (32) Title: Player: DonaldTrump Alliance: N-F Points: 14,274,844 Master builder: 12,492,276 Scientists: 1,735,392 Generals: 15,993 Gold supply: 250,461,813

• Farming NF!

This big NF guy activated VMODE to escape the pillages. Typical of a VMODE alliance. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• NF vs TMM

Quote from Jock the Scot: “To both Legion and King of Kings Guys Please remember this is only a game and should only be played for the fun of it, and not used to insult and bad mouth each other. Respect each other and let everyone play the game the way they want to play it, If that includes V-Mode running from a fight or what ever, so be it, that's just their way of playing. And yes I went into V-Mode once due to an emergency at home ....... and I am not fighting at the moment as I am actually o…