Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Timings

One - - Help and Questions Archive

Seriously need an answer on this as in 4 hours he will come back I need to know what timings I'm doing. I literally gave this guy 13k loot so it gave him a 30 min loading time so I could time my attack. and then boom screwed over by another ikariam bug.

• Timings

One - - Help and Questions Archive

Hi I'm playing on the server Gaia. ive had a couple of attacks now which have been 25 seconds quicker then they should be. for example my enemys troops are arriving at a town at 16:15. I send my attack at 16:15:02 so I arrive just after but he doesn't have time to run. HOWEVER, I am arriving at 16:14:40. ever though its a 15 min journey! twice this has happened to me!!!! making me lose out on big attacks! anyone else had this?????

• SLAPAHO SQUAD

One - - World Gaia

Slapaho an alliance so easy to get into they are hos themselves. but guys if you didnt think they was easy enough to get into, dont worry theres a slapaho 2. man hos now-a-days. differently get around. when are you all going to start slapping yourselves?

• Quote from Kirito-kun: “Any update boys? Neither side willing to cease the gauntlet war as of yet? ” * Viet Nam - [-VN-] * active * 62,443 * 39,937 * US - THEM tbh we havent done anything in a while. they have been so boring. this server is boring. SLAPAHO want to have some fun ?

• Wait individual cr page but 5 men in 1 attack. Mmmmm this is a very confused thread hahahaha. Nice CR though

• Quote from Collossus: “So 123 have many dirty cheaters. Most accounts on Five's islands are banned forever. You cheaters, 123. How disappointed. I am going to hunt you with my new registered account. But now you are being banned one by one ” one account doesn’t speak about us all. But from what 5 has told me It looks like a bug in the game occurred which meant ip share agreement didn’t block an action (which it should). Before you say shouldn’t have multi accounts remember they are aloud in the …

• Kill 123

One - - Gaia Archive

Quote from Pluto: “You can't be further from the truth. I said CANDIES like lollipops. They're full of high fructose syrup which is quite unhealthy. Maybe he wants us to be obese and then when we spot him raiding us we will get a heart attack or something. That's how he wants to kill us. I can't think of other possibility. ” Well damn I prefer candles give a man a break. I mean it’s not a bad way out but do we pick the candies? Like Hershey’s are pretty good. They do Reece’s and that right. If I…

• Kill 123

One - - Gaia Archive

Quote from Pluto: “Quote from Kill 123: “Thank you 123. I just sell 10 BTC to buy more ambrosia. I will kill every last one of you :)))))) You are crying so much. But that's very funny. Just a few other words: "So long, losers" ” Haha you gotta have bigger complexes than those big thick candies you just sold .2k ambro, that killed me. ” OMG big thick candles. I think that’s it. It’s got to be? What type of candles we talking about though? Are these like church candles? I mean I don’t think this …

• Kill 123

One - - Gaia Archive

Before the mods get on my back and be like how are films anything to do with piracy. You can’t talk like that in here this is an outrage. I’m pirating the film. Don’t worry mods I got you

• Kill 123

One - - Gaia Archive

Quote from Kill 123: “Thank you 123. I just sell 10 BTC to buy more ambrosia. I will kill every last one of you :)))))) You are crying so much. But that's very funny. Just a few other words: "So long, losers" ” I’ve seen no one cry other than one guy who still thinks our alliance is raiding him. Funny aye? I’m going to watch a film what do you recommend mate? A true god must know some good films?

• Kill 123

One - - Gaia Archive

I prefer not knowning ummmm BTC mmmm. Big tomotoes carrots? Business trade contracts? Jesus that almost sounds ligit. This guy could be a big dog?

• Kill 123

One - - Gaia Archive

Quote from Two: “Well we still managed a few places, he sent a long last raid on One, but I don't think One cares lol. Yep, some pixels will never be more important than real life, and with the way things have gone over the past year or two with the game I cant see myself on this game much longer. Well done Kill, cheers for the bit of entertainment and making things interesting, cant wait to see you waste the 2k ambro you bought for us but didn't even use hahahhaha ” hey man give the man credit.…

• Kill 123

One - - Gaia Archive

Quote from Collossus: “The way that guy "One" writing his diary on Board is funny You must quit this game (and any other games) to enjoy your life. I hope "Kill 123" will read and realize that life is better than game :)) ” Hahaha tried to quit. The game pulls you back in. This guy is a rookie anyway. He sent a 40 plus min raid to me. Have a lot of time for my boys (and girls) to get into top 50. Whilst I was sat watching Zoo. Had a Pepsi you know, Sunday roast. Tbh hadn’t made any points in lik…

• Kill 123

One - - Gaia Archive

Also this guy brought 2k ambro to deal with us .

• Kill 123

One - - Gaia Archive

Yesterday I went to a football match (Won 3-0), went home for the boxing played games with my mates. Today I played football chilled out watched some TV. Good day. I mean the jokes really on the server. We have had small crews since the start of the server bout time someone did something. I just love how angry every is whilst we are so chilled.

• Kill 123

One - - Gaia Archive

wait he can’t even count to 20. You’re missing a few numbers? I mean this is a poor show. If I’m tuning in to see the letters get killed I want to see them all dead. Wtf is this? I’m sorry but not impressed. C- please try harder.

• Kill 123

One - - Gaia Archive

It’s so cute that simply counting to 20 makes you so upset. Piracy is a game we spend no time playing if raiding us makes you feel good. Fair play to you. But please don’t make out you’re a god. Also I think our names are better then a copy cat killer. (Cuz he’s name is kill and 123 get it? Terrible joke mybad). It’s funny what names do to people. Have fun

• Quote from Two: “God damnit -VN-, you really need to do that to avoid facing Judgement once again?! This will only make me more eager in getting those easy pickings you had there. I suggest keeping them a hell of a lot safer from now on, I will catch up! board.en.ikariam.gameforge.com…3780baea1038ab7f3de3fac04board.en.ikariam.gameforge.com…3780baea1038ab7f3de3fac04 ” im not saying the multis name looks viet but... it defiantly looks viet

• Quote from Kirito-kun: “Very nice combat reports. Score update difference is gonna be huge. ” that it is Score Update: The Letters (123) - 27,563 Viet Nam (-VN-) - 16,052

• Twenty (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)