Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 381.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Scam Alert

Ratna - - Help and Questions

Quote from xguy: “Received what appears to be a SCAM message in game on Alpha(US), attached an image with details. Link in message takes you to a site that looks like the Ikariam home/login page. I clicked "report" on the message within Ikariam, but wanted to send it up the chain. Feel free to forward any info provided to any relevant parties. Message reads as follows: *snip PM removed* ” You are right, it's scam message. Make sure you click report button under the message, it will be taken care…

• Quote from Hamza: “Random question, why some people whose account is banned (not sure if this also applies to people that has been banned for their first time) permanently are always on (v) mode instead of going thru inactive phase and then ghosting? ” We dont discuss with any player on how the ban system applied.

• Quote from Quartz: “If one of your multi accounts gets banned, do all of them get banned? If not, are you prevented from creating another account on that server? ” All accounts involved on Game Rules violation will be banned and the banned player can always create another account for free on the same server/world, max 11 accounts by using IP Share.

• Quote from TBBDV: “yes I already know this..but if I come without cities ..I will only have my researches ..no building points etc ” You will not be able to do this there is no options to do it

• Quote from TBBDV: “i have a 10 millions account in the greek server I play my questions are A)If I buy ambrosia and transfer my account without any cities to Hephaistos server !! will I keep ONLY my researches ..is that right ? You will keep everything that you have on your account, except piracy points B)Lets say that I move only one town(my capital ) ..with palace lvl 11 ..that means I can have 10 more cities ? You can not move only 1 town. Move account not move town, meaning all your towns on…

• Spending Ambrosia

Ratna - - Help and Questions Archive

Quote from pharaoh: “more then once by pressing on the warehouse or the dump I ending up pressing the increase warehouse capasity by mistake And losing 50 Amdrosia as there is no conformation How can i cancel it ” You can not cancel what you have spent. Go to option - Security query for premium features outside of the Ikariam shop - activated --> there will be a confirmation button to click before you spend ambrosia

• New Server

Ratna - - Game Discussion

Quote from Legendarynoodle: “i have been waiting for a time now for a new server, but it's seems like gameforge don't gonna release one or have the GO don't shared the information with us or what's going on? ” We are here as the Game Staff (Game Operator) have no information about New Server, until it is announced on this Game Board Forum.

• IP share

Quote from hyrvean: “Quote from MrSniperZ: “Absolutley NO. It is NOT allowed. If you change your IP just to make fleet contacts,you broke rule number 1 and your account can be suspended. ” Is that so? Does that mean if two players are playing under 1 connection playing at most 2 months then suddenly one of them decided to transfer to another location (moved out of the house). Based on your statement there would be absolutely no chance for them to perform any fleet contacts at all? Even though th…

• IP share

Quote from Monk: “Two different players - player one with account A and player two with accounts B and C. Player A attacks player B and at the exact time player C goes to occupy players A town, from with player A goes to attack player B. Question: Is the second player violating IP share rule, because with account C he isn't allowing player A to rotate his troops who is attacking player B, while player B can freely send help from his other towns. I hope you understood my question. ” Player 1 with…

• VALENTIN lesson learned

Ratna - - Hephaistos Archive

Quote from Legendarynoodle: “don't talk like this about my friend i know how the whole thing is done but you have nothing only the picture of the ban but everyone can be banned without have done anything! ” Nope, we dont ban players who are not breaking the Game Rules!

• What's the last movie you saw?

Ratna - - General Discussion

youtube.com/watch?v=znTLzRJimeY

• Server features

Quote from Kvadras: “I wanted to know whats all about these permanent features in new servers? (Gaia, Hades, Hephaistos) All i want is new a classical server like Alpha without features. ” World Gaia Permanent Features: 25% faster tradeships than normal & 10% faster training/building of troops and ships than normal World Hades Permanent Features: 50% faster tradeships than normal World Hephaistos Permanent Features: 30% more resource income (all resources including building materials and luxury …

• What music you listening to ?

Ratna - - General Discussion

youtube.com/watch?v=jZhQOvvV45w

• Quote from adzflow: “Hey all I'm a returning player currently playing on the new server Hades. I'm a little bit rusty and I wanted a few tips on the best buildings to have in each town to help get my master builder score up as quick as possible. look forward to hearing your advice Kind regards, Adzflow ” master builder? first of all make sure you place your towns on the islands with high level forest & mine. You need to have forester's house on each town and booster luxury goods building. Last b…

• Researches

owh? ... thank you for taking some times to calculate it ...

• Hades wonder

Quote from PaddyVu: “How does it work? All units that mean enemy and allies as well? Barbarian not affect but it still credited for barbarian ram,yield a little random between 420-620 marbles when i destroyed 12 their rams. So if i pillage other players,which unit i receive marbles? My unit die,does it credit or only enemy or both? This is a weird wonder... I can see it credit both when they pillage my town. ” when the battle happen in your town with Hades miracle on it and this miracle is ON, y…

• Hades wonder

when the battle happen in your town with Hades miracle on it and this miracle is ON, you will get marble from your death troops and your enemy death troops

• Quote from lulubel: “Hello question from a new player I get that embassies are used in managing alliance membership... but is there an advantage in constructing multiple embassies in different colonies? or is having embassy in your capital only sufficient? ” 1. If you owned an alliance and plan to have more members, you need to have higher level of embassy 2. One embassy level max level 32, you may need more than 1 embassy to accommodate more members 3. Embassy also needed for having trade treat…

• Quote from Sofie31: “ Can u buy units from the person u got ip share with ? --> No, you will not be able to do it. The system will protect you to have fleet contact with those which have IP Share with you Can u buy resources from same person from trading post? --> YES, you & your multi can buy resources to the same person from the same trading post, ALTERNATELY ” See the answer in colour, above.

• Quote from Yrael: “Also some other situations I'm unclear on: 4. If both multi accounts are attacked by the same player (or group): - As you are not allowed to interact with a 3rd party account together. a) unintentionally b) intentionally 5. Attacking a player with your main account when they attacked your multi - only asking as that is happening in my alliance, an alliance member attacked another player's multi, the other player responded by attacking the KOR member with their main account (I'…