Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 870.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Alliance thoughts?

Pepi - - World Kaikias

Quote from Kermit The Frog: “Quote from JOSH: “LOL. @Asmodeus pretending to be Yoda. Quote from Asmodeus: “Yoda ” ” Wait I thought I was Yoda? This is getting confusing. ” In our hearts be Yoda we can.

• Alliance thoughts?

Pepi - - World Kaikias

Kidding aside, I'm Yoda on the new server.

• Alliance thoughts?

Pepi - - World Kaikias

Sounds good to me.

• Alliance thoughts?

Pepi - - World Kaikias

Can i join the alliance too master yoda?

• About Temple

Pepi - - Help and Questions

Quote from eijipe: “we're lucky to have an elite member like you @Pepi ” Don't do this. you know my situation. Hahaha I was just happy to answer the question.

• About Temple

Quote from Tunahan: “Thank you very much Pepi! I get it now ” Happy to help.

• About Temple

Quote from Tunahan: “if one person attacks the city without the temple, can I activate the temple in the other city? Is it work? ” Yes. all your towns are affected by the temples' effect.

• About Temple

This could probably come in handy for you if you're trying to figure out how many towns you need get for example Forge 24/7 and stuff. board.us.ikariam.gameforge.com…ulate-cooldown-of-wonder/

• About Temple

Quote from Tunahan: “Hi, i have a question about Miracle system. I have three town in Rodos Island. Should I build temple every town? Or one temple is enough? I'm confused ” To be able to use the miracle you only need a temple on 1 town, but to have the added benefits of having multiple towns on the same miracle ( reduced cool down time ), you need to have a temple on each town. Hope that helps.

• Alliance thoughts?

Pepi - - World Kaikias

Quote from Kingtoad: “Quote from alireza2020: “yes We want to make an ally ” but we won't be inviting you.. ” Don't you want the best warrior? warned - hera

• DEATH vs WOLF

Pepi - - World Hephaistos

* ALLIANCE * DAMAGE INFLICTED * LOOT * DEATH * 2,027,810 * 5,972,640 * WOLF * 410,082 * 0

• DEATH vs WOLF

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• DEATH vs WOLF

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• DEATH vs WOLF

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Quote from Abeged: “ - So while the usefullness of doctors has always been subjective (Here's another thing we can test after accuracy), we do know some things about them. For instance. They can only heal human units. This means gyro's get no effect, Steams get no effect, mortars, etc. The place you (might) see a difference is going to be full lines of hops and swords. - I don't know why it's doing points on the left.. Anyways, I'd like to believe that doctors make a difference, but I am yet to …

• Round_75.JPG I'm not really sure about the ratio with how many doctors you're supposed to have for your troops but doctors definitively help in long battles. This is a sample of it. The enemy was losing 6 swords more than me per round because of my doctors. If you're front line is hops they help reducing losses with them as well.

• DEATH vs WOLF

DAMAGE UPDATE * ALLIANCE * DAMAGE INFLICTED * LOOT * DEATH * 2,008,479 * 4,801,953 * WOLF * 408,845 * 0

• DEATH vs WOLF

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• DEATH vs WOLF

No colossus to save you this time. (Hidden Content)

• DEATH vs WOLF

Cleaning up some steam rams. (Hidden Content)