Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• IP share

hyrvean - - Help and Questions Archive

Quote from MrSniperZ: “Absolutley NO. It is NOT allowed. If you change your IP just to make fleet contacts,you broke rule number 1 and your account can be suspended. ” Is that so? Does that mean if two players are playing under 1 connection playing at most 2 months then suddenly one of them decided to transfer to another location (moved out of the house). Based on your statement there would be absolutely no chance for them to perform any fleet contacts at all? Even though they are now at differe…

• Miracle cooldown

I don't know how to explain this. I will give some examples. 1.) Town A and Town B is on Island A If Town A miracle has activated, will Town B's miracle will also be activated? 2.) Town A on Island A with Miracle A, Town B on Island B with Miracle A. If Town A miracle has activated, will Town B's miracle will also be activated? Thanks!

• IP share

Quote from MrSniperZ: “If two or more accounts are usually, occasionally, or permanently being played from the same network a GameOperator must be notified (using internal game option), without exception. In these cases the accounts will not be able to have fleet contact while on the same connection. ” I am confused on what this statement means. Basically, it means that You may have fleet contact when you are not on the same connection. However based on my conversation on my ticket, this is not …

• Looking for Sulfur

hyrvean - - Hades Archive

Willing to trade my wood and marble for your sulphur and/or crystal. Message me in game. -hyrvean

• In-game moderators

hyrvean - - World Hades

Hey, I am kinda new here in this community and I don't know where or who to ask. Anyway, how could I contact a Game Operator/Moderator and who is that person. Thank you!