Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 56.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Help other town

Paradox of Darkness - - Help and Questions

Account sharing is forbidden and if you play from one IP adress than you need to activate IP share berween accounts, other way accounts can be banned.

• Quote from JaY: “The servers should have a 1 player 1 account rule. Fair is fair. ” And what if there again is server merge, delete other accounts, only because its allowed to play only with one? How that would be fair? If you are playing only with one account while your enemy is using all 10 multy accounts than its your and only your decision to do that. Quote from JaY: “Ill be honest bet the reason you guys claim its legal is so you dont have to do the work to uncover who is doing it. ” What t…

• No waving tactics, just sent all in and see what will happen. Forgot to mention that in second and third CR screenshot was two attackers with equal count of units and one defender, but in first CR screenshot was one attacker and one defender. If there would be unit waving then I'm sure that results would be different than this.

• Here are some screenshots from 3 tests, that where made to better understand doctor necessary in battle. Capture.jpg Capture2.jpg Capture3.jpg P.S. There was no town walls or miracles in use.

• One island

Paradox of Darkness - - World Alpha

If you have 5 sulphur towns, than you basically ensure that you have army all the time and by pillaging other players you can get more resources than digging your self.

• Sea chart archive affects only town in witch it is.

• That's not direct benefit and that's way it's allowed. For example, when you with one account destroy somebody his army and after that with second account go pillage that player you aren't braking the rulles.

• New UK server?

Paradox of Darkness - - Game Discussion

Quote from Flexta McSignals: “But it's not like gameforge cares about it so they create another server like this, even after they received like 30 stomts regarding faster warships. ” Problem with the stomts is that they are only in this and German board available. In other community boards they don't exist and theres no info about them too. At least I haven't seen them in other boards. And that's why they are not quite good. And beside that, its been only one month since stomts have been introdu…

• Alpha top GS

When they return from vmode and start to sell GS you can inform GO to check that account, but other way its not violation of rules. By this logic it means if I buy a car with maximum speed 220km/h I can get punished for that, because I might some day drive faster than its allowed.

• Alpha top GS

Quote from xUx: “those GS banks should be banned, at the end of the day they're going to break the rules when they're used, 99% of the cases. ” They can only be banned if they violate the rules. While they have not violated them, there is no way to punish them because you can not be punished for having too many GS. P.S. This is nothing compared to Arabic servers, where GS are way bigger. For example, barbarossa in Arabic server alpha would be only in top 20 position by GS and 1st place has 12,41…

• Do you correctly copy/paste them, by what I mean do you copy only those credentials with out spaces before and after them. Quite often by accident players copy space before or after them and that why its incorrect.

• Tavern VS Museum

Paradox of Darkness - - Game Discussion

I think that tavern will be the best in this scenario, because max level tavern can give 2x happiness than museum and tavern in overall will cost for about 850k resources more, but it will take about 2x time to build to max level. And when taverns level reach lvl 25 it gives for 30 happiness more than lvl 21 museum and will cost 106 times less than lvl 21 museum.

• Quote from Yrael: “I also can't archive the CR of the battle I fought with my alliance, but by this logic I'm sure I would be able to if it had been a 1vs1 battle. ” If I recall correctly, than CR archive was taken out of game even before server merge.

• Voting sotw #10

Paradox of Darkness - - Gallery Competitions

How the first two sigs can compete if they already have competed in previous competition and not mentioning that this SOTW themes where parrot or coala not cats

• When my ships return from pillage and clock goes to 0 seconds I too have to wait extra 5 seconds before i can send them again, but that only happens when i play from phone (google chrome browser not Ikariam application) but from pc everything works correct.

• Quote from Kikoguns: “giving away accounts isn't supported by the forum anymore. ” Account selling never have been supported and its illegal and might lead to ban. Quote EDIT - Kikoguns

• Since server merge in 2015 there isn't any rules about giveaway. You can just give new owner acces to the account and you don't need to informe game operators anymore.

• Trading post radius

Paradox of Darkness - - Game Bugs

But that s possibility, for example, i have lvl 39 trading post and i can see offers in 20 island radius, but currently farthest offer is 15 island away.

• Trading post radius

Paradox of Darkness - - Game Bugs

Does anybody in radius 9 around you have trading post, because you usually don't build trading post in each town. Maybe other players trading posts are in radius 8 and 10 around you and in radius 9 there's 0 trading posts.

• theatre bonuses

Paradox of Darkness - - Help and Questions

Its because Hephaistos is special type server and this type servers don't have cinetheater and if I'm not wrong, than in this type of servers other ''holiday'' bonuses don't apply too, like faster ships and etc. P.S. By special I mean that this server have 30% more resource income and 20% faster building speed.