Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 400.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Staff (55) vs. Spammers (78)

Ratna - - Social Corner

Ratna - - Social Corner

• About trade in allience

Ratna - - Help and Questions

Quote from DarkxBadManS: “Quote from Ratna: “Quote from TrTunahan: “Hi, I have a question. I set the rule of my alliance, 1x luxury raw materials = 1.5x wood for trade in allience. It is not pushing right? Because this seems is not equal. Thanks. ” When smaller player needs luxury material from higher score player with eg. 10 woods (from smaller) trade with 5 marble (from higher), this unfair trade can be done as long as you open a ticket support create a ticket support click here and notifying …

Ratna - - Social Corner

• About trade in allience

Quote from TrTunahan: “Hi, I have a question. I set the rule of my alliance, 1x luxury raw materials = 1.5x wood for trade in allience. It is not pushing right? Because this seems is not equal. Thanks. ” When smaller player needs luxury material from higher score player with eg. 10 woods (from smaller) trade with 5 marble (from higher), this unfair trade can be done as long as you open a ticket support create a ticket support click here and notifying Game Staff that you will do unfair trade with…

• Help other town

Quote from TrTunahan: “Okay I understood, I'm grateful your valuable and beautiful messages. Thank you! ” You are always welcome

• No happy hour

Ratna - - Game Discussion

Ask him to contact support and write down his problem He will get help accordingly.

• No happy hour

Happy Hour will always be announced here on Board - Game News and on the pop up page, when you login to your account, when there's any.

• Help other town

Quote from TrTunahan: “We are living other home. I don't wanna do IP Share because when somebody attack her, I wanna protect her. Andyway I got it, I don't enter her account. ” That's good now you understand that you are not allowed entering her account. When you do, it is called "account sharing" - this is not allowed and both accounts will be banned. If you sometimes/occasionally play using the same internet connection with your girl friend, then you have no choice, you must connected your acc…

• CP producing

Hope this will help new version of pushing rule

• About Temple

just a small tip... when you start to build temple, prepare enough quantity of wood and crystal, build as fast as you can and notify your neighbors that the miracle will decrease a bit while you build yours

• Tavern VS Museum

I saw player with no tavern only museum, town hall level 17 with 12 towns, and his total score is above 40 million

• Multi Accounts.....again!

Quote from zophas: “Quote from Ratna: “Good to know that now you understand - multi is allowed using IP Share ” Sad to know that you don't understand what the original question was. ” Oh well ...

Quote from JaY: “Quote from Ratna: “Quote from JaY: “Quote from Ratna: “Quote from zophas: “Ok, so if I set up a few LEGAL multi accounts on my enemies islands, then I build temples on all of them and put 1 (one) priest in the temples. Now my enemies can no longer get the full benefit of their Wonders and this helps me. Have I broken any rules? Do I care if my multi's get attacked and blocked? No. They are only there to mess with the Wonder. Before i get blasted into the next parallel universe, …

Quote from zophas: “Quote from Ratna: “Quote from JaY: “Quote from Ratna: “Quote from zophas: “Ok, so if I set up a few LEGAL multi accounts on my enemies islands, then I build temples on all of them and put 1 (one) priest in the temples. Now my enemies can no longer get the full benefit of their Wonders and this helps me. Have I broken any rules? Do I care if my multi's get attacked and blocked? No. They are only there to mess with the Wonder. Before i get blasted into the next parallel univers…

Quote from JaY: “Quote from Ratna: “Quote from zophas: “Ok, so if I set up a few LEGAL multi accounts on my enemies islands, then I build temples on all of them and put 1 (one) priest in the temples. Now my enemies can no longer get the full benefit of their Wonders and this helps me. Have I broken any rules? Do I care if my multi's get attacked and blocked? No. They are only there to mess with the Wonder. Before i get blasted into the next parallel universe, let me explain that I do not use mul…

• Game strategy

Quote from Metalion: “Thanks for your help, i hope more people will comment and discuss game strategy ” You may find many different strategy from one player to another with each own reason and one will say his is better than hers or the other way around. Tips from me, make sure when you build another town, try your best to make the corruption period shorter, meaning build your Governor's Residence quickly to not drain your gold. Enjoy playing

Quote from zophas: “No, I do not think it is part of the strategy of the game. The person doing this is using a multi account to gain a benefit for his main account. That is illegal but cannot be easily proven or detected. ” You are wrong! please do not give an explanation that will confuse other player here.

Quote from zophas: “Ok, so if I set up a few LEGAL multi accounts on my enemies islands, then I build temples on all of them and put 1 (one) priest in the temples. Now my enemies can no longer get the full benefit of their Wonders and this helps me. Have I broken any rules? Do I care if my multi's get attacked and blocked? No. They are only there to mess with the Wonder. Before i get blasted into the next parallel universe, let me explain that I do not use multi accounts at all, I'm "old school"…

• Scam Alert

Ratna - - Help and Questions Archive

Quote from xguy: “Received what appears to be a SCAM message in game on Alpha(US), attached an image with details. Link in message takes you to a site that looks like the Ikariam home/login page. I clicked "report" on the message within Ikariam, but wanted to send it up the chain. Feel free to forward any info provided to any relevant parties. Message reads as follows: *snip PM removed* ” You are right, it's scam message. Make sure you click report button under the message, it will be taken care…