Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 74.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Multi Accounts.....again!

Unwise - - Help and Questions

Quote from Abeged: “For Unwise: I wasn't aware it stacked off of max population rather than current. Since it doesn't say so ingame however I'll continue to not know. Anyways thanks for enlightening me, that is a very possible scenario. ” Glad I taught you something, I learned a lot from your posts myself. It is relatively easy to verify if you have doubts. Plant a mobile on an island, build a temple, set 10 citizens as priest and check your island % contribution. After that, either raise a TH l…

• Sea Chart Archive

the effect is only for the town where the SCA is, but that includes recalling units/ships from somewhere else to that town (red arrow seen in "troops in town"-view of a foreign colony, be it occupied, garrison, or deployment in ally towns)

• Multi Accounts.....again!

Quote from Abeged: “And for Eijipe. There is no need to upgrade the TH. Temples are calculated solely on a percentage basis. So even though your TH is level 1, you'll still be dropping fate. Obviously you'll drop it a little more with more population, but that only comes down to the difference between 1 priest, and the amount of population you have. This can also be solved by hiring spearmen for instance. ” I am a bit confused by your explanation. How can spearmen change anything to the nerfing …

• cooks are only useful for morale issues. docs heal units ... however, their usefulness in battles has always been questioned. I can't really tell you the optimal ratio, or even if a ratio is what matters over an absolute number. What is clear however is that unless you are going into very big battles involving thousands of hoplites+swordsmen, doctors are not really worth it as their hourly cost is very hard to cut back. In a long battle involving many rounds (50+) between 2 players, I've noticed…

• Beta World Records Submission Thread

Unwise - - World Beta

Quote from vivaldi30: “Architect's Office 40 ” Lol ! (I think there was a small mistake there, but it worked!) Hera, should I claim I built an Architect's Office level 42 and stick a snapshot of my level 32 ?? Black Market 25 (or was it 40 ? ) (Hidden Content) ign: Unwyse

• About achievement rewards

Unwise - - Game Discussion

Arms buyer level 6 (50,000 units) also gives you a coupon for Terrible Tax Advisor.

• Quote from Lord David: “I’m not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but in Alpha the game stopped showing the countdown of troop movements under the military screen. ” Hey Lord David, long time no see, nice to see you're still hanging around Check this thread out. Seems it has do to with where we are.

• UNABLE TO PLAY

Unwise - - Help and Questions Archive

update: situation seems back to normal. Thanks to the admin team.

• UNABLE TO PLAY

I filed a ticket more than 2 hours ago and got a prompt reply from Sampisa. About one hour later, I could log in, do 3 or 4 actions, and got the blank page again. Since then, I've tried many times to no avail. Draxo answered a second ticket saying that things should be back to normal, but I guess that didn't last long because I was unable to log back in despite their efforts. The Gameforge team is busy with it though, so hopefully we will be able to play again soon.

• INACTIVE PLAYER

Quote from MrSniperZ: “Quote from Monk of Darkness: “Players don't get deleted for being inactive, their accounts get ghosted. Ghosting depends on that, how old is account. Phase 0: If no action has been taken within the 24 hours after registering an account, it will be deleted. Phase I: Within the first 7 days: - Time until inactive: 2 days - Time inactive until ghosting: 2 days Phase II: Two weeks up to a month: - Time until inactive: 7 days - Time inactive until ghosting: 4 days Phase III: 1 …

• "Running away"

Quote from Abeged: “I've been argumenting for preventing going into vacation mode if enemy units are hitting your cities or your units within at least a couple of hours (slowboating preventing vacation would be unfair, hence the hours). While I'm at it I'll just add another two ways of playing that I find to be "the cowards way out". Slowboating and balloon traps. First one I'm not going to explain, but using balloon traps first of all is discouraging when it comes to searching for gs, and secon…

• Hermes Loading

To be entirely logical, the effect should apply to pillages as well .... but if YOU GET pillaged while your Hermes's miracle has been activated. After all, it says "This means that every ship only has to spend a fraction of the normal time loading its cargo at the harbour." That would be tough luck of course, but an interesting twist. It would however be another potential blow to the use of Hermes, which is already ignored by most people. As far as I know, it doesn't have that negative effect (b…

• IP share

Quote from Ratna: “Quote from Monk: “Two different players - player one with account A and player two with accounts B and C. Player A attacks player B and at the exact time player C goes to occupy players A town, from with player A goes to attack player B. Question: Is the second player violating IP share rule, because with account C he isn't allowing player A to rotate his troops who is attacking player B, while player B can freely send help from his other towns. I hope you understood my questi…

• Wall Strength

so in other words: in Town one, you lost 30 SGs to his 30 mortars, and 5 to the wall. (you broke 2 sections and a bit with your mortars). As there was no frontline to plug the wall, and no second line in defense, you won. in Town two, no defense: your 18 mortars didn't manage to break the wall in the first round, so the wall killed 7 of your SGs. In the second round, your mortars got through one section, but the 6 remaining ones each killed 1 SG. Total, 7+6=13 dead SGs. Again, as there was nobod…

• They won't take join the battle indeed, unless you send them alone as frontline (no hops, or at least not enough to fill the frontline). No point to wave them in that situation. If you had, say, 600 SGs, you could try to wave 300 by 300 for example, leaving the hops behind until you can't wave the SGs due to casualties. Not saying this is necessarily the best choice, but it could be attempted. 120 don't sound like a huge lot, although that depend on the field size. On a small field (against troo…

• New player

Quote from Ratna: “You can keep it on the inventory chest and activate when you need it later. ” I am rather surprised by that reply. I've regularly been using the 1 day premium production boosters (saw, hammer, drill or press) which exist as daily achievement reward and I can tell you they're activated immediately after you claim the reward. No option there to keep it on your inventory chest, contrary to the tokens you may win through general achievements, which go to your inventory and have to…

• Ballon fight

I would rather think that his tenders ¨caulked¨ the damaged ¨hulls¨ of his carriers, while yours slowly added damage in each round.

• Immediate. You will still need to sit out a minimum of one round until you can reengage as your units will withdraw at the end of the round, which is the start of the new one. You can rejoin in the next.

• Archive deleted?

Too bad. It would have been nice to be informed, especially as the migration was only planned for Monday. But I guess this thread can now be closed ... and deleted forever.

• Archive deleted?

Too bad. It would have been nice to be informed, especially as the migration was only planned for Monday. But I guess this thread can now be closed ... and deleted forever.