Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 702.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• they're barbarian fleets, but i'm also not familiar on the effect of the sea chart archive to them. and haven't bother testing it myself because i don't think it's possible.

• a lot of CTs available. IGN EIjipe

• About Temple

eijipe - - Help and Questions

Quote from Pepi: “Quote from eijipe: “we're lucky to have an elite member like you @Pepi ” Don't do this. you know my situation. Hahaha ” hahaha, we are off topic, we'll get warned. the question was answered by our incredible elite member pepi, so this should be closed. as an elite member how do you feel when helping someone @Pepi ?

• About Temple

we're lucky to have an elite member like you @Pepi

• this will be a good one. may the better alliance wins!.

• Alliance thoughts?

eijipe - - World Kaikias

Quote from Maximizer: “Im back from retirement and will be looking for an alliance. Anyone planning on creating one? ” yeah, we are planning on creating one.

• G.S of world kaikias

eijipe - - World Kaikias

alireza don't like fonts with style because his eyes are as plain as white.

• Friend Invitations

eijipe - - World Kaikias

Quote from drasko7: “why don't you tell us your nickname and let us chase you btw why are you guys always hiding behind false nicknames are you so big of a coward to tell us your nick in early game I was always so open about my accounts because whats the point of fighting with someone if you don't know who that is from servers before ps. i will go full on army from 1st piracy eval so watch out ” if you're gonna be on military mode things will be pretty interesting. hehehe i have friend slots.

• Alliance thoughts?

eijipe - - World Kaikias

Quote from alireza2020: “Quote from JOSH: “Quote from alireza2020: “stupids are talking ” Yes you are. ” another one ” you're the only one. Warned - Hera

• Multi Accounts.....again!

Quote from JaY: “Quote from Ratna: “Quote from zophas: “Quote from Ratna: “Good to know that now you understand - multi is allowed using IP Share ” Sad to know that you don't understand what the original question was. ” Oh well ... ” Oh well? Ladies and gentlemen this person is an official representative for ikariam... If anyone wants to understand why the game is like it is look no further. ” If you are wondering why staffs/GO's are answering like that, maybe they are already tired of the endle…

• Friend Invitations

eijipe - - World Kaikias

Quote from drasko7: “@eijipe dm me in game few of us are playing here we might make an alliance together ” I already accepted an invite from someone I know. but i'll keep in touch.

• Friend Invitations

eijipe - - World Kaikias

anyone wants a free merch ships? give me link please, doesn't matter what resource deposit as long as it is a good miracle..

Quote from JaY: “Quote from Ratna: “Quote from zophas: “Ok, so if I set up a few LEGAL multi accounts on my enemies islands, then I build temples on all of them and put 1 (one) priest in the temples. Now my enemies can no longer get the full benefit of their Wonders and this helps me. Have I broken any rules? Do I care if my multi's get attacked and blocked? No. They are only there to mess with the Wonder. Before i get blasted into the next parallel universe, let me explain that I do not use mul…

Quote from Abeged: “ And for Eijipe. There is no need to upgrade the TH. Temples are calculated solely on a percentage basis. So even though your TH is level 1, you'll still be dropping fate. Obviously you'll drop it a little more with more population, but that only comes down to the difference between 1 priest, and the amount of population you have. This can also be solved by hiring spearmen for instance. ” unwise already answered you but the calculation is the max population, and also there is…

Quote from zophas: “Ok, so if I set up a few LEGAL multi accounts on my enemies islands, then I build temples on all of them and put 1 (one) priest in the temples. Now my enemies can no longer get the full benefit of their Wonders and this helps me. Have I broken any rules? Do I care if my multi's get attacked and blocked? No. They are only there to mess with the Wonder. Before i get blasted into the next parallel universe, let me explain that I do not use multi accounts at all, I'm "old school"…

• DEATH vs WOLF

eijipe - - World Hephaistos

Quote from Bathalana: “Quote from Pepi: “Quote from Bathalana: “All hail the great and mighty PEPI ” Oh wow, you don't need to bow down before me. It's alright. ” Ahahaha Prove again my point. your Super Ego aint full yet. hahahhaAll hail PEPI the great the Mighty!!, hahahah The LAW on hep! You do miss the Your a joke part at the bottom. hahahah Again your a Joke Pepi Ahahahaha ” let me tell you @Bathalana your and you're are two different words.

• Quote from Pepi: “@Bathalana banned again in game? Dude, you do realize that me and Josh are brothers right? And you threatening to kill his mother in real life is also a threat to me since we have the same mother. Dude, this is just a game. What kind of garbage are you spewing? Killing in real life? dude, get a life. Why are you taking this game so seriously to the extend of threats like that? Typical keyboard warrior crap. People like you are too toxic to play this game. Just keep trash talkin…

• Quote from JOSH: “Quote from eijipe: “how can he spend if he is unemployed? hahaha and pepi in our country means someone who can't talk. wolf are pepis? hahahaha but what's happening? a pack with 60 members can't beat 1 player? what's happening? ” Don't bother arguing logic with him. He doesn't understand anything above 1+1=2. Or maybe he doesn't even understand that, considering he says that you need to lose to win. LOL He's a known cheater. But still loses. ” and he is on vm right now. hahaha.…

• DEATH vs WOLF

eijipe - - World Hephaistos

is this farmville? hahaha you're just farming them. hahaha or are they paying you their daily taxes?

• Quote from Pepi: “Quote from alireza2020: “your name in Persian means pimple Hello pimple I'm so busy in my real life because I'm not unemployed but you are a real unemployed Just spend Ambrosia and make us happy ” I don't understand why he went on vmode. it's not like we'd pillage anything worth pillaging out of his towns. with a town that small anything off of it would probably be insignificant. ” hahaha, and that account grow at that rate even though he didn't experienced any war. hahahaha i …