Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 357.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• War with BL and Anubis

flames - - World Hephaistos

hmmm hes not raven but raven hasnt hit vmode yet in this server...

• War with BL and Anubis

its alright ill announce the canceling. they planned that server so stupidly. they should have waited at least 2 more months they just hurt the previous server that way. no one ever stays haha see you around

• War with BL and Anubis

if you guys want to call off war i can announce to all. my group on war server is different and not interested in that to be honest to early perhaps later. fighting when ur inactive seems pointless haha

• Pepi vs Juggalo

no again misreading. i dont care if u comment but the stuff u say has no meaning and is normally false info u spread. i said we HAVE KRal not he is kral. pepi wouldnt have killed the server kral was no offense bigger and faster he would have crushed him. pepi had 42k when kral had 120k. i compared them. dead;y has what to do with ur presence? u blame him > i recall u left early on idk if he forced u to quit or fed u false info but i never called ur presence petty which is quoted so may not even …

• Pepi vs Juggalo

Quote from Pepi: “Quote from BaLTaZaR-PH-: “If Pepi played in Eunomia that server would have been dead by now. ” What? What has my presence in a server have to do with it dying? ” nothing pepi ben is always out the loop he comments on my threads and has no idea what he talking about, eunomia is still going we at like 550 players which is a lot for this time it held better then demeter charon hades. they all floped eunomia is different. we have kral he is u pepi month 2 120k gen, 1.6mill points. …

• After talking we think another week extenstion would be fine for you guys so we can have a proper fight. We have a few base guys but many new family members this should be a good test for us both. You definetly have upped your game fast i cant wait to see what you have learned. I knew iwas forgetting something pepi. It wil be a 2 week war. I feel 1 week usually ends when its starting to get good

• hello to all ive been busy we are in talks of ur terms as we would like to have u at ur active time. we outnumbered u by 6x but you have size so should be fun ill get back to you when we talk it over. we will make a separate cr thread naturally and all unwanted spamming should cease.

• I Khublai Khan leader of B-L hereby declare war on Anubis. Reasons for war 1.) multiple piracy attacks have left us quite unhappy 2.) i want to sink the punisher's new shiny fleet to the sea 3.)You repeatedly called us multies of mafia and we are insulted 4.) we have evidence you planned to attack us 5.) you dont know how board walls vs board private messages work. 6.) should be some fun 7.) we saw you guys are gaining 2 new members and we couldn't resist 8.) time for our first war here. I am no…

• @eijipe this was a fun little war wasnt it? first week was an interesting watch and i feel i learned a lot about you all. sad to see it end early though i was hoping for more bloodshed. you guys performed to my expectations very well honest congrats to your group i saw nice coordination from you

• love to see anubis and wei making moves. feel bad for the next guys you fight

• Quote from razzed: “@VaLenTin , Stop whining and crying like a baby... just because your units were destroyed while you're offline.. it's all your fault,,, even if i'm offline.. you cannot catch my army for the duration of war... promise.. wait for 2 days. my ban will be lifted.. you are a novice, that's why you are complaining of getting attack while offline.. hahahaha ” well put. if ur caught in ur sleep then ur not doing it right. in war u should not be found.

• Quote from wpbentot: “why is raczide in vmode? ” banned. if you search someones name and there is a red X then they are banned. So now wei getting banned to ehh. seems not everyone is playing as fair as it seemed. hope to see him back they had spunk

• Quote from razzed: “Quote from The_Punisher: “Quote from razzed: “Quote from juggalo: “Sounds like things popping off.. Poor brocky . time for wei fun after i deal with some big fish lol ” you deal with big fish?.. show CR please. ” Razzed. Juggalo is no joke. Look at his combat reports on Hades. I admire players like that. ” LOL, i am not playing in hades, i just return in playing ikariam here in hepaistos. most probably, his enemies in Hades are novice. in the face of veteran players, even if …

• Quote from Ciozo_miguel: “Goodluck Buddies... in war Rooting FOR BL ” when did we join? XD

• I told him to share his ships and he said he was tired then attacked us and did this. probably scared he wouldn't get a good night sleep

• great battles all around! good to see someone getting smacked over there!

• lol what are you talking about ive lead us through 6 wars brother and skar isnt even on hades anymore hes with me on another world. ur infos always dated XD

• 2 of the 3 names u mentioned arent even playing ihml was vmodeing for months so long he was coming back. Runaras is offline more then online hasnt played. both i remember smacking your team. I mean ihml had 2x most ur guys offense at some point. Rest cant say much about no clue what ur talking about but bet they didnt have 20k gen haha hes a coward plain and simple. Ill just keep sinking u guys till i smack u across the mouth last see you there im done here for now

• might wanna reconsider hieungoc. 20k gen guys hitting vmode to avoid battle makes you look pretty bad (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)