Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 104.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Order of Skulls VS FIRE

Flexta McSignals - - World Hades

(Hidden Content)

• New UK server?

Flexta McSignals - - Game Discussion

Quote from Paradox of Darkness: “Quote from Flexta McSignals: “But it's not like gameforge cares about it so they create another server like this, even after they received like 30 stomts regarding faster warships. ” Problem with the stomts is that they are only in this and German board available. In other community boards they don't exist and theres no info about them too. At least I haven't seen them in other boards. And that's why they are not quite good.And beside that, its been only one mont…

• New UK server?

Flexta McSignals - - Game Discussion

Quote from Kookoolaine: “Hello there, I have a couple of questions concerning the new server. 75% faster trade ships, which I assume also applies for trade ships carrying troops. What about war ships ? I hope that also applies to them otherwise there would be a severe lack of balance between the two... But then if the rounds are still 15 mins long and the war ships are 75% faster that creates a whole set of new problems... or rather it makes everything so much easier. ” Tradeships are 50% faster…

• Master vs TPR

What an absolute carnage

• tbh I don't know what 'stomt' is used for. I thought we would get a nice way of leaving feedback for the GOs in order for them to ask the devs to change the game the way us players would like it. It's been over a month, still no merges announced, the ships are still too slow (and on Hades troops and ships are COMPLETELY disproportionate), miracles are still the same old garbage so you have to skip over 5 islands in order to get 1 useful wonder. Gameforge does not understand the meaning of the wo…

• Quote from alireza2020: “Quote from Flexta McSignals: “@alireza2020 show us 1 CR where you actually damage your opponent lol ” in this server im so weak to having a war but i had a lot of war on Beta and Rho ” I don't know why you're talking then. Instead of congratulating your opponent who's clearly on a different level and showing some respect, you resort to childish insults (and then wonder why everyone is out to get you). You can be anything you like on the internet. I don't know why so many…

• @alireza2020 show us 1 CR where you actually damage your opponent lol

• UCH destroying wolf so hard, every single CR is devastating. That's why serious alliances don't have 60+ members

• Respect to Gmaster, he's willing to fight a renowned warrior like Master without undermining the hard work he puts into his battles, rather than saying how he has outside alliance help or whatever else. Master, as always, comes out on top. Beast!

• 1vs1 BaLTaZaR vs Master

Quote from BaLTaZaR-PH-: “@Kikoguns Once again may i request the good officer to close the thread if you may. The comments are way out of topic and becoming useless. Thanks for doing proper actions earlier.. Regards, BaLTaZaR-PH- ” Too bad we didn't get banned like you hoped we would Looks like your moderator friend didn't do enough

Quote from BaLTaZaR-PH-: “Its never in my dictionary to let others bully me. I am a brave man. I'd rather choose perma block and be inactive until a get deleted than join what ORDER wants server hades to be. They want to fully control the server and all the players there. They want everyone to follow what they want. They must be untouchable. They must be feared. Nahh. If nobody will stand up to let them know they aren't GODS who can control everything, hades will DIE. Id everybody as of the mome…

I'm not even going to say anything to Baltazar, I only have a question for @Kikoguns Quote from BaLTaZaR-PH-: “They are *snip*. Hahahah sorry for the term... ” So, let me get this straight I get *snipped* for calling someone a sore loser (due to it being an insult? :D) but this guy keeps spreading his venom for 3 months on the board and gets absolutely nothing Yep, the mods are not biased at all.... Quote EDIT - Kikoguns

• 2 of Order v 10 of FIRE

Quote from BaLTaZaR-PH-: “hahahaaa so this is officially a 1vs1 fight. Good thing someone responded my request. Anyone who gets into picture will ruin masters dignity so please keep this 1vs1. Though i am the underdog in this fight because master is being supplied by their dummies with gold and he buys troops unlimited from his alliance mates i will still fight and will try my best. This is still a 1 vs ORDER indirect but its good to see only 1 player attacking. Thegold supply from their dummies…

Quote from BaLTaZaR-PH-: “Though this is a 1vs1 fight it is still 1 vs ORDER alliance indirect. As per stated reasons above. The only advantage on my part is my size which is 1.4million vs 1million. But the difference i think will not matter so overall i am underdog in this fight. ” *snip* Quote from BaLTaZaR-PH-: “I would like to request to @hera to banned any member who will spam or post in this thread. If possible only me and Master can post in this thread. Thanks. ” *snip* EDIT - Warned - Ki…

Quote from BaLTaZaR-PH-: “Quote from R a f i Q: “We don't want to spend more gold. Either we look for a new opponent or get a good sleep again ” I am hoping ORDER can read this.. Worth watching.. ” @BaLTaZaR-PH- I wonder what this is supposed to mean I think you missed the message where we told you we asked them for a war already. We're respectful and they are respectful (unlike some people here) so we don't war if they don't have the time. Meanwhile, talking about scared, why do you go to Hawai…

@Senior How salty can one man be It's been a month since we declined him, his ego still can't cope with it

Oh yeah? and who will you fight for?

@BaLTaZaR-PH- *snip* EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

• Dumpster Fire 2018

Quote from MrSniperZ: “Hey, Maybe you are right, we introduced feedback system where you can mention that. I am sure that GF employes will read it and make something about that situation. AS GO,we can do exactly the same thing. Feel free to use game suggestions and add everything you think that can make player's experience better. ” Always a nice thing to know that a GO has read your message. I appreciate all the work you do for us and I feel stomt is a very good implementation as it's getting n…