Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 192.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• UCH vs The World

Bathalana - - World Hephaistos

@Pepi Thats why i said if you could update those that are participating or not this needs to be sorted out so to be fair to all alliance, or is it part of the strategy for you guys and us not to know who will participate?? Either way it will greatly benefit us if UCH dont know who will participate and not.

• UCH vs The World

@MekhaStosha to be clear that is just an EXAMPLE of a real RL threat, no way on earth would i do that and i would never say something like to that to anyone. And its an off topic already, i wish all alliance involve the best. Cheers for making the Server alive in the coming days.

• UCH vs The World

Telling someone important to them to just die if your telling the truth or not. i merely told it to see if his telling the truth something like an illness would befall you if your telling a lie. thats just a mere expression. and a pretty sick shaman skill there. Im pretty sure your exaggerating too much. *snip* Edit - Hera

• @chym I see your intention was good but i think next time you should not declare such things if your not in the leadership.. Will have to wait for your leader to clarify things and i do hope UCH will update the tread to enlighten us.

• UCH vs The World

>And again how many times will i tell you its an expression a curse just to catch your L brother. Your way exaggerating it to the next level, You should know we both live in the same island. >Just stating facts, im not wrong to call you Ambro boy right? @Pepi Can you at least update us on who are participating in your war? Spam - Kikoguns

• @chym are you the leadership of NORTH?? So you do confirm that NORTH are not joining the UCH vs 11 war?? Advance Happy Beerday Brother! Cheers !!

• >I didnt participated in the war with NORTH just supplying some troops but from my standpoint as to what i know within our alliance WOLF, we have an undeclared war with NORTH. With the CR i was able to check is that we have wins they have theirs, then suddenly UCH declared war to 11 alliance,i informed my leadership about it. i believe oxab talked to NORTH leadership to end the war to prepare for UCH. BUt then NORTH started attacking with KingTOad backing them. So i guess it was messy and confus…

• UCH vs The World

@Pepi OW the great pretender haha Im sooo sorry if you dont get what i meant. Yeah abide by the rules?? how many have you broke already? Too bad the GO are turning some pretty blind eyes to AMbro boys like you.. Ow well just my opinion though, you can keep clinging to whatever that is you think you are, pretty much Staff trolling - when we think some GO isn't doing okay we raise a ticket - Kikoguns

• UCH vs The World

Yeah your right wanna join? ow you dont need it your a master at that.. You can pretend all you want, but your no different. Besides you need to protect the Elite Members Status of yours right? Maybe i should join your alliance and get a training for the Good Guy Angelic Special Training you got there going?

• UCH vs The World

Nothing to explain already. This sums it all, The G Brother, The L brother and the B sister. Who would stand a chance against the almighty Trio's who has nothing but winning hahahahha..

• UCH vs The World

ANd ow im still waiting for you to make me quit,cant even make me go vacation mode are we? NOpe i gave up the position as i can no longer fulfill it i have others better things to do. Making you come and teleport your base in my island is already a success for me.AMbro boy hahaha Come visit again LOL 6m LOots thats a lot. how many u got from me? Well again, Still your the best trio ever. GL on your WAr looking forward for the CR's, you guys are my bet always.! BEst TRio IN HeP! Spam - off topic …

• UCH vs The World

The G Brother,The L Brother and the B Sister says it all.. Anyway GL on your war though Im definitely rooting for you guys! The best of the best in Hep no doubt!

• UCH vs The World

The Curse is Real. LOL Very effective in catching some lying P of S haha They took it Seriously though.. EPIC Im still waiting for that someone to make me quit the game ITs taking forever cant even push me to vacation mode.. Its fun to see the TRIO in action again. hahaha Anyway, GL to all alliance participating in the war Cheers beer.gif EDIT - Only 3 animated emojis and 5 static are allowed per post - Kikoguns

• GL to both teams! may the best alliance wins! Looking forward for those awesome CR's

• @JOSH most of the message are in native language. And that is plain trashtalk. thats how i deal with the likes of you. But to claim that im messaging you in game. I never contacted you. You contacted me with provocation and intention in getting to my nerves right?? what do you expect as a response? Same thing you did to me in board right? you contacted first??? or am i lying??

• @Pepi If you have some time. try looking hard at a mirror. Dont think that you have not been insulting WOLF. You have for many times. You even change your title. I even considered you as a friend before. Like i said I dont talk trash to those that aint trash. You can ask that to MaFia Btlog Wei North Out WLX and other diplomats. Anyway later Have a good day Pepi.. Keep it Up. Your doing great.

• Right Back at you. lol trying to be smart again. hahaha who are you my english teacher. haha Quote from Pepi: “Quote from Bathalana: “Quote from Pepi: “Quote from Bathalana: “All hail the great and mighty PEPI ” Oh wow, you don't need to bow down before me. It's alright. ” Ahahaha Prove again my point. your Super Ego aint full yet. hahahhaAll hail PEPI the great the Mighty!!, hahahah :hail::grumble: The LAW on hep! You do miss the Your a joke part at the bottom. hahahah Again your a Joke Pepi Ah…

• Quote from Pepi: “Quote from Bathalana: “All hail the great and mighty PEPI ” Oh wow, you don't need to bow down before me. It's alright. ” Ahahaha Prove again my point. your Super Ego aint full yet. hahahha All hail PEPI the great the Mighty!!, hahahah The LAW on hep! You do miss the Your a joke part at the bottom. hahahah Again your a Joke Pepi Ahahahaha

• >Since when did we dominate the server. we are just happy we are having fights with other alliances learning things and have war experience. We have skirmishes here and there with other players, We never abused other players that are lower in points. and as much possible i always tell them not to leech island in any form. We teach and help those that are new to the game. >With our numbers we develop friendship from all over the world. >Again i think its you who need to grow up. >Are you bored th…

• Quote from Pepi: “Quote from Bathalana: “@Pepi Have a great day enjoy my ghost towns. its what you deserve. haha >We will reserve Our troops to the likes of Mafia,BTLOG and Even UCH who deserve respect and not some attention seeker like you. ” Do you mean your banned towns? ” >Yeah. your good at sending your minions to do your biddings. partner in crime. ahahah such G moves as always. >Enjoy it im busy anyways. haha i have some HR to level up