Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 116.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wow people gets triggered by a simple question apparently. Community in this game never cease to amaze me. Just so you know I don't know any of you guys or with whom you are trying to mess with here. I just asked the point of this thread. Your humor on the answers that you gave after my post kinda made me realize that It was even waste of my time to ask a simple question to people like you guys. If asking that makes me a crybaby, what does it make you then? Anyways I'll let you guys be

• I kinda didn't get the point of this thread? I mean yeah congratulations to those who managed to get placed but like among how many of the players in this server knows who norad is ? If you wanted to congratulate him you could just sent a private message ? This seems like a thread to brag about something and maybe intentionally send a message to piss those who didn't get placed ? Anywaysssss but in my honest opinion no matter what those who get placed on top ranks are not just hard working indiv…

• Need 1 CT IGN = BlackRose

• youtube.com/watch?v=RzRhcnN-2XQ

• Number of scientists

IBlackRose - - Game Bugs

I think this happens to workers at mill and mine too. but yea kinda annoying but if there is no way to fix this, nothing else matters I guess

• Adventures of Rose

IBlackRose - - Hades Archive

Very first pillage on the first week (Hidden Content) Helping out a friend (Hidden Content)

• Adventures of Rose

IBlackRose - - Hades Archive

I've been playing Ikariam for a long time on different servers, but my journey on EN started when Charon launched. Accomplished great things there. First and the only HOF battle, never lost an alliance war there, and most importantly got the chance of meeting with amazing people, forming great friendships. It's sad that most of them are not playing now, but anyway it is hard to forget those great memories that I had on Charon. I took a long break and now here I'm, once again on Hades. I've never…

• youtube.com/watch?v=eH4F1Tdb040

• But that rule is for those scripts that gives huge advantages to the players using it, For example auto clicker type of thing for piracy. It was doing capture points runs automatically and constantly even if you were sleeping. Scripts or let say add-ons that are improving the overlay, adding some shortcuts to some features are not forbidden as far as I know. However, unlike the other browser games, ikariam does not have a add-on that improves overlays and such to give players a better experience…

• If you occupy a port, and try to remove that occupation on your palace, it won't work of course because you need to move your ships back to your town or somewhere else first. My logic might makes 0 sense but the way he asks also doesnt make sense. He even answered his own question by saying it asks me to move my ships to another place.

• youtube.com/watch?v=buicV2vGmbg

• youtube.com/watch?v=yG30yDhpNps

• I dont understand the problem here, If your ships are in someone else's town and its port is blocked, you need to liberate that town's port to be able to move your units, if you are talking about your land units, same thing, either that town's port needs to liberated or you need to occupy another town there and move your land units from the new town you occupied

• Lane 8 - Klara how do you guys add youtube links like with a youtube icon next to the text etc?

• The New World

IBlackRose - - World Hades

You should have talked about yourself on your first post I think It's So far so good Around 12-13 mills 8-9 luxury 4 towns Rather develop a bit more on my towns I'd say I'm a moody type of player if you know what I mean My plan is to enjoy the game with my friends! On En I played and still playing on charon (gave a long break there tho and returned last month), then hanged around in demeter for awhile, now here. However on TR or some other regions I've played on various servers since 2010-2011

• NO Cinema?

IBlackRose - - Help and Questions Archive

I was wondering the same thing I hope it is not implemented yet just because of server being new.

• Ballon fight

Well, when I first decided to play navy, I looked for some guides, On one of the most popular navy guide,(here) it says that after 6 rounds send new wave of tenders into battlefield. Then I asked around and some people on my server said the same thing, their repairing ability on ships either stops or reduces after 6 rounds so people tend to add fresh 30 tenders into field. I dont know I never got a chance to had more than 10 rounds of sea battles so I couldn't tested this. This is what I heard f…

• Ballon fight

Also you need to add fresh tenders into battle after some time. Because they won't heal anymore. So you gotta refresh them. Not sure if its still like this but porbably it is. I've been away from the game for a while.

• Hello guys, I was wondering if there is a spreatsheet or picture or guide that shows you how many speeds you need in order to last lets say at least 10 rounds in a battle. I've been away from this game for awhile, I remember all the land battle tactics and still have spreadsheets related to land but wanna mostly focus on navy. I was wondering if there is a very detailed guide related to navy. Best regards, Rose

• If there is no changes in the rules, you are basically pushing your friend and it is not allowed. I have been away from game for awhile so if rules havent changed, it shouldn't be allowed