Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 154.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Alliance thoughts?

drasko7 - - World Kaikias

ok so i'm going to be draskoYoda and @Pepi can be PepiYoda that can work master Yoda

• Alliance thoughts?

Do i need to change my name to join. Oh master Yoda

• Alliance thoughts?

Yo master Yoda are you up for making alliance

• Friend Invitations

why don't you tell us your nickname and let us chase you btw why are you guys always hiding behind false nicknames are you so big of a coward to tell us your nick in early game I was always so open about my accounts because whats the point of fighting with someone if you don't know who that is from servers before ps. i will go full on army from 1st piracy eval so watch out

• Alliance thoughts?

Is this high school reunion or is it just love??

• Friend Invitations

@eijipe dm me in game few of us are playing here we might make an alliance together

• Power Rangers -PR-

drasko7 - - World Ares 3

wow all good stuff here

• In the light of recent new server announcement i opened this thread to see if there is any female player who wants to play on new server doing a favor for @Kermit The Frog and @Pepi

• Navy Fast Build Strat

drasko7 - - Hephaistos Archive

it might be a good idea to go 4th wh as you wont have much army to scare people off so having more safety is ok

• its a sad day for me to see that diplomat of 8th alliance on ts with 55 members and 2.3mil points complaining in behalf of whole alliance about 1 player attacking them if this were done to the frogs we would chase him down so hard that he would leave the game so no sympathy from me. Simply gather 4-5 players with 5k ms each, go there and destroy him

• Kermit 4 Elite

drasko7 - - World Hephaistos

#Kermit4Elite the player who was in top 10 on every server he ever played his building knowledge and army tactics are on point dont know anyone who deserve elite more then him

• elite is not a joke it is given only to people who can behave on boards and are willing to help others

• Didn't receive the Gold

drasko7 - - Game Bugs

maybe you sent 2 waves of army in that case gold will travel with 1st wave and reso with cargos

• i voted yes because ambro players need more stuff to spend ambro on but i would rather want to see other miracles to get evened up with pose and forge maybe remodel them to get you better effects i am kinda surprised with gf because they didnt change that in so many years and this is a big problem for years They should of change that without suggestion

• i am completely fine with all strategys you mentioned cause thats all part of the game and they are all legal but i am not fine with any help someone is getting from multi in any way, shape or form during war in last few years i have seen a lot of players complaining about having a war with players with stronger ts i think thats the main problem in game. People usually complain about things and they give up before they even try anything but from those situations they will get knowledge and exper…

• New server

drasko7 - - World Hades

if new server comes out at fall i will start playing i doubt i will have time to play it if it starts in summer

• CALLING OUT VALENTIN!

drasko7 - - Hephaistos Archive

he is banned until tomorrow here on board so i think he cant answer you unless he makes another fake acc I was telling you about them before and every contact with them is useless as you cant take their word as a fact those players i know from servers before have no honor and doesnt respect anyone so dont expect from them that they will give you fair fight they will wait for everyone to settle and start building then they will attack and brag about how they are great players thats why i backed d…

• @eijipe stop pillaging mafia so much they will kick out all members

• Quote from JOSH: “Whittled down @NitroZeus army to just cooks. (Hidden Content) ” ok this is nice cr