Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 725.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• some of these are already posted by @chym but whatever.. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) WLX Alliance: (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Quote from Absolute: “Where is TBBDV? Hey mate we are in your core.. Will you stop playing hide and seek? We came to visit you come over. ” he doesn't know how to properly receive a guest.

• Quote from TheGreatDane: “Damn it is funny ejipite gets another acc, because she cant do anything with her own Good luck to everyone ” hahaha, i checked your account because of what you said but unfortunately, i am not impressed with your points.. hahahaha are you really a builder? you're not even a fighter, how is it that you are not growing very fast? hahaha I lost in this CR in terms of damage, good job! Woof!! woof!! (Hidden Content)

• @Pepi , your fight is still on-going so i guess mine is the first blood even though they are small battles for now.. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) and a very intense air battle!! (Hidden Content) and the loot(not scored) to uplift my military's morale.. (Hidden Content) Island Clear, onto the next one!. Veni vidi vici!

• UCH vs The World

eijipe - - World Hephaistos

Quote from JOSH: “@sultanvon and @Meshnard AH! Sorry sorry! There were several typos that just twisted my whole point. I corrected them! Haha. Playing since February (yup. I'm a pretty new player), I've gotten 2 RL threats so far. 1 from the Philippines and 1 from someone far away. They're pretty active in this server and the boards so you know might know them. One got banned but the other one was more roundabout with his words so I didn't even bother reporting. It's not like the threats are act…

• UCH vs The World

Quote from sultanvon: “Are there really threats for RLs @JOSH? Seriously? That's ridiculous, and way out of bounds. But when someone from Denmark threatens someone from Croatia, so it doesn't really make any sense, right? I wonder who could this be. No one called someone a cheater for white flagging. It's part of the game, I just like to use it to troll someone. Because that's the only thing I'm good at, trolling. ” what if they are on the same country?? does that finally makes sense?? he is Maf…

• UCH vs The World

Quote from Meshnard: “Eijipe. Yup I don't think I saw that mafia alliance. Were from MAFIA also. Were not copying anyone. It just so happened that they played first in this server. Can't really remember what server are we before but I'm pretty sure we are No. 1 Alliance there in terms of points. And Yeah I came from the version of ikariam where you can deal hundreds one thousands of damages but recieved only thousands of damages ie ( 10k vs 450k damages) I don't know how long that was, that's wh…

• UCH vs The World

Quote from Meshnard: “Absolute. The deleting town move by Momoland was also copied from you guys.. Poor Gilgamesh travelling that far away and then poof, the town is gone.. haha Eijipe what alliance did MAFIA decline for war? Sorry I'm not the diplomat so I don't know that. Still I didn't saw you in action, I was just answering the statement of Josh that you guys are skilled. Enjoy the war. Lastly Absolute.. We did not know how to wave? Just read some CRs from our last war.. What we learned from…

• UCH vs The World

hahaha. The Goal of mine in participating in this war is to show the old man his place, but i am not The Goal,, i Am Eijipe, why do i need to hide my real In game name? hahaha

• UCH vs The World

Quote from sultanvon: “Have anyone of you watched UFC229 today? The guy with the lesser talks just cranked the head of that cocky loud arrogant Irish. Btw. See you @eijipe, which one of the 11 alliances will you be visiting? ” i'll start with tbbdv. haha he is old enough to defend himself and his alliance(especially rowan aka Helen357 )

• UCH vs The World

Quote from JaY: “Eijipe stop trying to derail this thread. You are not even apart of this war. If you want in ask UCH to add you to the list. If not shhhh the grown ups are speaking. ” well, i've got a good news for you!!, I am and will participate in the war!!! yeah!! Quote from Meshnard: “I admit that we conceded too early solely because we were pissed about that retreat function. True that we are not familiar with the use of retreat function. It is really our first time to encounter such mane…

• UCH vs The World

Quote from Absolute: “Quote from eijipe: “Quote from Absolute: “I see real keyboard warrior is back. the great tbbdv aka salah ad din ( or something lol). Acting all strong. Legit question to you. How are you coming here and commenting about eijipes skills when you have not won a single war on Heph? All your alliance did was getting farmed every single war. So please If you do not accept DoW, Type only that and get lost. I, Personally will be coming after your noob alliance no matter what. ” be …

• UCH vs The World

Quote from Absolute: “I see real keyboard warrior is back. the great tbbdv aka salah ad din ( or something lol). Acting all strong. Legit question to you. How are you coming here and commenting about eijipes skills when you have not won a single war on Heph? All your alliance did was getting farmed every single war. So please If you do not accept DoW, Type only that and get lost. I, Personally will be coming after your noob alliance no matter what. ” *Snip* EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

• UCH vs The World

Quote from JaY: “Eijipe why are you even commenting here. Your alliance hasn't been called out and this has nothing to do with you. I think you should worry about yourself space cadet before you worry about us ” *snip* EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

• UCH vs The World

Quote from TheGreatDane: “Quote from eijipe: “@TheGreatDane hiding behind someone huh? hahaha so funny. i didn't even fight along side pepi in his fights and fought my own battles. hahaha og tbbdv you're still playing?.. i see you always lost in every battle you fought in the past and went vm every time you logged in, and i am sure that is what you call not playing the game. hahaha and i am playing that's why i want thegreatdane to join!, please read carefully. and also they don't need you to ac…

• UCH vs The World

Quote from TBBDV: “hey boy this war is about 11 guilds having a war with uch You are not in those guilds..last time I checked stop spamming first of all ,you don't have any generals any attacking points and you are not a position to judge me … GIve your gold to your godfathers and stop trolling the forum we don't want your toxic opinion and trolling ,nobody knows you or seen you in any battle always in the shadows of your godfathers and the shadow of forum Anyway ….guys... You know that out will…

• UCH vs The World

Quote from desvic: “Quote from Indra: “and desvic, your noob strategy of sending rams and gyros without mortars or baloons only work as long as theres no wall.. if enemy has a wall, if i had ported my main town instead of a noob colony in your core, then you would have to beat my wall with those rams, every single attack you had.. be happy i didnt, lol. ” 1. Its better to sacrifies phalanx rather than mortars if you dont know the enemy troops2. And if theres an enemies baloons your mortar is dea…

• UCH vs The World

@TheGreatDane hiding behind someone huh? hahaha so funny. i didn't even fight along side pepi in his fights and fought my own battles. hahaha og tbbdv you're still playing?.. i see you always lost in every battle you fought in the past and went vm every time you logged in, and i am sure that is what you call not playing the game. hahaha and i am playing that's why i want thegreatdane to join!, please read carefully. and also they don't need you to accept the DOW, there's no rule stating that the…

• UCH vs The World

Quote from TheGreatDane: “Quote from eijipe: “what is this? hahaha why are you all scared of UCH? hahaha fighting an experienced enemies helps you improve a lot and will let you learn more strategies.. making your enemies' angry is also a strategy in the war. points is just a number, you all can train the same level of militaries.. so why not have a war with them?? if you don't like indra's fighting style,, i assure you @Pepi doesn't back out in a fight. ” I have never seen you do anything than …

• UCH vs The World

@Absolute btw, why was your first declaration closed?? did you ask the moderators to close it? EDIT: ow!, the date is too far.. btw just accept the DOW!!. so we can see whose good at fighting!!. we are waiting to your war.. 1v11 alliance, i miss val.