Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 331.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Everybody listen and waiy for toads biggest revilation. He will now admit what he and ciozo doing business here in ikariam. They are selling something to the players here.. Guess what they are selling? Lets wait and see it he has the balls to admit what kind of business they offer to all the players in ikariam.. We are near to the "real truth".. Keep this thread checked always guys...

• SCAM real money? What did i buy with you and valentin that your saying i scammed real money? What kind of business is it? Can you explain that business you and ciozo have to the entire ikariam community? So everybody will be enlightened on what the two of you are selling? come on toad tell everybody what "monkey business" you and ciozo have? Can you admit it to entire ikariam community? I dare you...

• Another thing is i am the only player i think in hades server who always gave them a headache so they planned to permanent block my ports until i go inactive.. But ofcourse they cant do that to me.. Goodluck kingtoad in heph i hope someone can show you a lesson that even if you ask help and hide behind your alliance there will always guys who can demolish all of you.. " go wolves"

• don't dare kingtoad and his alliance guys please.... In server hades, i had slaughter them 1by1 and non of them was able to gave me a good fight so what did they do? They use to ask help on their entire alliance to attack. What's more dangerous with kingtoad is that he is "ambro hacker" he can warp anytime. He can buy resourcea anytime. He is just unlucky in heph because there are more alliance stronger than his.. Unlike in hades, only his alliance ORDER left dominant in the server and the rest …

• please check hades piracy. Especially kingtoad. He uses multi accounts not linked with each other. And their pirate points are just circumventing amongst them. Please watch their IP log in sir. Thanks.

• 1vs1 BaLTaZaR vs Master

BaLTaZaR-PH- - - Hades Archive

@Kikoguns Once again may i request the good officer to close the thread if you may. The comments are way out of topic and becoming useless. Thanks for doing proper actions earlier.. Regards, BaLTaZaR-PH-

since "EBB" already BOW DOWN into your order, and i am on vacation mode, what now? What's with hades? Farmville? Facebook? Nahh never imagined the server to be in this state. If this ia the case, my vacation is worth spending.

Its never in my dictionary to let others bully me. I am a brave man. I'd rather choose perma block and be inactive until a get deleted than join what ORDER wants server hades to be. They want to fully control the server and all the players there. They want everyone to follow what they want. They must be untouchable. They must be feared. Nahh. If nobody will stand up to let them know they aren't GODS who can control everything, hades will DIE. Id everybody as of the moment is scared of them, who …

master WARPED into my area. Yes you hear it right. He spend "ambrosia" to instantly get in front of me. Is that true? Which one your asking if true? The ambrosia he use to warp or if he really warped into my island? Oh if its the ambro he use to warp, i dont think its from true money. Its from kingtoad. Its from his monkey business so no worry he can warp all day. Next, yes its true he warp. Because one of their member cried for help because i was farming his entire island together with his dumm…

I pity you from all members reading the thread. The way you understand 1vs1 is a rookie mindset. Grow up dude. Sorry but your not suppose to be called "master" it should be "rookie".

how do you understand a 1vs1? Is it just having a HoF? Lol. Thats a rookie move. Real 1vs1 is a real sacrifice dude. You need to show awesome strategy and techniques to outplay your enemy. You need to know when to fight and when to run. You need to slaughter your enemy the smoothest way possible and not in a HoF way. Dude thats the lazyest thing to do in a 1vs1. Is that really how you understand the process? Poor dude. You need more time to learn.

@Kikoguns Please close the thread.

They say i go vmode whenever master go after me. So i accepted masters DOW on 1vs1. When things was starting to heat up and master started to panic when he cannot find my troops, scared of being stabbed from behind, shouted for help. The hyenas come into picture. Order alliance having a hard time beating me. What more if i have good buddies to fight with me. That would be NO MATCH. Master, your not the man i thought you were. Hahahahahahahah

For your info if it was only you who will put me into vmode my dear stop dreaming. Its the presence of the hyenas that makes me decide. Cool man. Self proclaim?

Did youeven cut my MS dude? Being proud of what? Occupying my towns alone? Are you sure ALONE? And i see the joy in your words.. Great.. So where are the awesome CR reports?dude to be honest i was about to stab you from behind when your "hyena gang" came into picture. Is that what makes you proud? Daring a player 1vs1 then when challenged call for help?

Yeah i didn't expected master to be like you @Brom I know your part of the hyenas but i thought master was a fighter. Never expected him to be one of the hyenas... Too bad. Expectations hurts.. Master of hyenas is the real dude... So disappointing. No member of Order turned out to be a fighter. All are just"hyenas". Sorry hades but the show needs to to end too early. None of them has the *snip*. They are *snip*. Hahahah sorry for the term... EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

@Kikoguns With all your respect please close the thread. The enemy called HELP. No more 1vs1.. END of the STORY. Thanks.

@Senior Your so proud you block my entire island alone? Lol i just welcome you for the thought you are asking me for a 1vs1? Where are the awesome CR reports you made to occupy me? Is there any? And for how long can you hold me alone? Nahh you cannot hold me even just for a day. YOU KNOW THAT. And if you will try, you will die slowly. So with all greatness "hyenas" come into picture. Attacks me again in group. And what did they got? Wow awesome CR's can you guys post them if there's any? To alli…

i was really at my peak that moment and planning to slaughter master slowly that he will lose his MS without mine doing so. I was about to stab him from behind but guesa what, like what kingtoad did he called his gang. The "hyenas." i thought it was only deathdawg with him but his spies where too loyal that they tell me who else are incoming. Hahahah it was suppose to be a good fight but nahh i don't have a plan to fight entire alliance. Hahahahah until next time again guys. See you when i see y…

Quote from Clearly a violation of the 1on1.: “ ” End of STORY. Entire ORDER alliance is in my area. Hahahahah am i that strong that even master the greatest fighter of ORDER asked his entirw alliance HELP just to try beat me? None of them knows how to fight 1vs1.. Major characteristic of "hyenas".. Thats it for now.. Coconut mode.. Hahahah (Hidden Content) EDIT - Spoiler added - Trolling warning - Kikoguns