Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 93.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kermit 4 Elite

Hannibal - - World Hephaistos

I agree because he's active and plays fairly (from what I know of). Can't help but think that this thread seems a bit circle jerky though.

• SKULL vs Barbs

Hannibal - - Hades Archive

Quote from Ciozo_miguel: “round 10... Hays sleeping again... How many more excuses? you attack me in my sleep time... i thought you guys wanna play that im awake... i was lucky toad called me by messenger.. i hear the ring... Hays Sea battle near We The Best (24.04.2018 22:14:38) CioZOMiGueL[SKULL] from lele-s, new carthage, Ann, 2 Mirkoslav, 5 Crystal Sulph, 3 MirkoSulphur vs Vorhees[Barbs] from 6 Sulphur Lake, Suosio, Hannibal[Barbs] from Marmól Marbre, 2 Mirkoslav, lele-w, Tyrone[Barbs] from …

• SKULL vs Barbs

Quote from Ciozo_miguel: “Still Ongoing... 2nd big battle... wew Tyrone Hannibal and vorhee Nice team up Sea battle near We The Best (24.04.2018 21:59:38) CioZOMiGueL[SKULL] from lele-s, new carthage, Ann, 2 Mirkoslav, 5 Crystal Sulph, 3 MirkoSulphur vs Tyrone[Barbs] from Suosio, Vorhees[Barbs] from 6 Sulphur Lake, Suosio, Hannibal[Barbs] from Marmól Marbre, 2 Mirkoslav, lele-w --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram Ship.................…

• SKULL vs Barbs

Quote from Ciozo_miguel: “As you can see the first round and the second round i posted bro... you can already see the difference in damage... with FORGE very big advantage... +2 armor in each ships and 20% more damage total overall... you can see in round 1 we have a very few damage advantage... round 2 same damage advantage.. round 3 and so on round5... it is clearly if i turn my forge on... You will have a massive damage ^___^ See post from round 1 to round 2 ^___^ Just want to let you know Ho…

• SKULL vs Barbs

Quote from Ciozo_miguel: “Final C.R Thread... he is just 12k damage advantage in our fight.... while on the other side of the match i have 24k Advantage So... The lesson is even if you have forge if you counter your enemy waving ships.. they will just crumble by the next rounds to follow... Hannibal said fight to the finish... But he called back... so its a sad story.. it should be a nice massacre (Hidden Content) ” Good fight. You predicted where I was moving my waving ships, and arrived there …

• SKULL vs Barbs

Ciozo, I'm coming for you. No excuses. One on one. Let's end this.

• SKULL vs Barbs

Did you, Kingtoad, just warp around? Just to steal my 6 capture points? Well, congratulations man. That was some well spent ambrosia. If it's like you say, and you only buy legal ambrosia from Gameforge, it actually might even make it more worse, who would've thought? At least I would've understood why you're doing all this ambrosia things in the game if you get it cheaply. Or do you want to change your mind and admit to not having any legal ambrosia, finally? "Defeat! Your Pirate Fortress has b…

• SKULL vs Barbs

Quote from Vorhees: “Hello. First of all, just so my post isnt considered as whining or finding an excuse (or two) for my failure, I admit my defeat. I was naive, gambled some, forgot cooks and other things, ... But please don't call me an idiot for it, as I never called you an idiot either. Noob I am, idiot I am not. Thank you. The level of gloating over 1 CR still amazes me. If I knew I'd bring so much joy in your life over this, I'd come to you sooner. Yeah, the result of that CR is catastrop…

• SKULL vs Barbs

Quote from Grayman: “barbs aint you wanna put some shit c.r in this threas, as i see there aint no decent one, Ive seen all talks aint no shit C.R get a grip and prove it worthy, aint momma give you a spank. ” Oh god, I knew you Indians and Philippines had some spicy curry moms but spanking you based on a 10 year old game? Damn man.

• SKULL vs Barbs

Quote from KingofToads: “Hannibal, we are still recovering our lost troops, don'y worry, IWe'll be there on your island again.. and when I\we do, come face us! You're just like you're boss, Tyrone, you have so much to say on the board but have too little response in the game.. Like we always said, Talk with your CR.. You are being humiliated, and you can't response properly, you know why?? Coz you don't have any CR to back you up.. And we have tons to put you down. So active in the board, always…

• SKULL vs Barbs

Quote from Ciozo_miguel: “Generals..............................-3726.6 - Generals..............................-1666.8 Offensive points.........................4167 - Defence points.........................9316.5 Damage Received........................186330 - Damage Received.........................83340 Damage Percent............................69% - Damage Percent............................31% ------- It is clearly manifestation that youre alliance sucks... You are online at that time coz y…

• SKULL vs Barbs

Quote from Ciozo_miguel: “Quote from Hannibal: “Quote from juggalo: “Quote from Hannibal: “Quote from Mermaid: “Tyrone, what i have to do if i find good target, have only navy, waiting my allies help and they don't want to come ? Should i sit with ships there till war will end ? What u would do in my case ? Note: not "his fleet", but "her fleet". Thanks for understanding. ” Do you know why your allies didn't come?Because they weren't sure if the enemy is online.ha ha ha ha hahahaaa.... Feel sorr…

• SKULL vs Barbs

Quote from juggalo: “Hannibal congrats on the ram destroyer. I felt bad bro you guys needed a morel booster lol. No excuse but i did sleep i slept for 24 hrs cause i been straight destroying you guys from the start of the war. I am only human and i moved my war times to differ from you Europeans i started this war with no times zones not knowing anyone's time. Now u know mine. Not really now my time zones take place. Rofl 3 more days if this friendly war then juggalo starts filling his warehouse…

• SKULL vs Barbs

Quote from Mermaid: “Tyrone, what i have to do if i find good target, have only navy, waiting my allies help and they don't want to come ? Should i sit with ships there till war will end ? What u would do in my case ? Note: not "his fleet", but "her fleet". Thanks for understanding. ” Do you know why your allies didn't come? Because they weren't sure if the enemy is online. ha ha ha ha hahahaaa.... Feel sorry for you, stuck in an alliance like SKULL. I hope you aren't at least buying their cheat…

• SKULL vs Barbs

(Hidden Content) Oh easy damage win. I don't even have rockets or mortar ships, but I'm still fighting. At least I found someone now. I guess I'm "good" now. No response from Juggalo = he's probably sleeping. Oh well, NO EXCUSES, right?

• SKULL vs Barbs

Quote from Kingtoad: “Quote from Tyrone: “Almost everything you've done has happened when it's night time according to server time. Were you even looking for a good battle during this war? Either you take this game way too seriously to stay up all night in a friendly war (do you not do anything besides play this game?) or your timezone is way different to server time. ” And don't make the time an excuse. SKULL has members from varying timezones, but you all see us in those CRs.. Just tell to eve…

• SKULL vs Barbs

Quote from Kingtoad: “I also manage to kill his fleet (Hidden Content) ” Next time post all of the CRs in one post. No need to spam, thanks.

• SKULL vs Barbs

Quote from juggalo: “drugs??? Where is this deal at??? ” SKULL aren't buying drugs. They're just googling how to make some with basic home ingredients and then using the first recipe they find. Result is WRITING IN CAPS AND NOT MAKING ANY SENSE. Side effects: Headache, sweating, brain damage, organ failure.

• SKULL vs Barbs

Quote from BaLTaZaR-PH-: “AND BY THE WAY, I PARTIALLY CALCULATED NET DAMAGE ON BOTH PARTY.. NET DAMAGE TO BARBS: 1,250,210 POINTS NET DAMAGE TO SKULL: TOTALLY DAMAGED BY WORDS AND ACCUSATIONS. WAR TURNS TO BE A "WORD WAR". WE ASK BARBS TO GAVE US 5 MORE DAYS TO REFILL OUR IMMUNIZATIONS AND REPLENISH OUR TROOPS BUT THEY REFUSE TO GAVE US TIME TO RE GROUP. INSTEAD, THEY DECLARE WAR ON US. EVEN WE ARE STILL ON THE PROCESS OF RECOVERY, WE ACCEPTED. WE WILL FIGHT EVEN IF THEY HAD BEEN PREPARING FOR U…

• SKULL vs Barbs

Quote from juggalo: “rofl tyrun yes i spelt that right TY RUN lol i knocked on your door nobody was home. So i decided to do a B an E. I have stated this once before in heph server. War and skrimsih two totally different things. War means nothing held back. Skrimish meabs i beeter wait message this guy tell him withdraw his flanks wont hold next rd. So let me get this straight if you lose your a noob. If you win your a cheater. Lol. Cant everyone here be a good sport and only focus on the cr. If…